Player Watch Jakob Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Why has Ryan failed to make it?

So he is contracted until the end of 2026 but told to look elsewhere.

Seems something has changed from the clubs point of view?
I wouldn’t be moving him on
Not sure he’s a HBF
Prefer him tried on wing / outside mid

told to look elsewhere? who said?

He's been hampered by injury this year. But he has time. He's only 19

The club - I won't say the position of the person inside the football department. But the person who conveyed the message is pretty legit.so let's wait and see.

The way I look at it is, why would anyone bother to make something up about a Vfl player lol. I was mainly talking soccer with my mate as the game was crap to watch but somehow Ryan came up.

What's going on with Flyin Ryan?
I remember we came out after the draft very bullish on where we got him. Debuted early, then fallen off the face of the earth...
Has he been injured? Is he still in the plans for the future?

I remember we came out after the draft very bullish on where we got him. Debuted early, then fallen off the face of the earth...
Had a recent last few weeks of the season.
Has been hampered by injury this year off and on, which affected his consistency

Do you think wce would notice if we swapped him with the real flyin' Ryan.

Had a recent last few weeks of the season.
Has been hampered by injury this year off and on, which affected his consistency
Did you mean decent Jen? I’d give him another pre-season and year to make an assessment of his skills. Unless it was steak knives as part of a sweetener for a South Australian player. Perhaps after the rubbish Port Adelaide showed last night Houston might reconsider?

Did you mean decent Jen? I’d give him another pre-season and year to make an assessment of his skills. Unless it was steak knives as part of a sweetener for a South Australian player. Perhaps after the rubbish Port Adelaide showed last night Houston might reconsider?
Yes my bad, I meant decent haha.
Has two years left on his contract. Another pre-season and injury free will help. Build up more physically too.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jakob Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back