Player Watch Jakob Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting Nathan Murphy vibes...as in a bit of a long burn

From the games I watched him in the VFL (and I admit I didn't watch alot), his pace didn't stand out to me. Hopefully, I'm wrong and he is quick.
In his first pre-season he came 2nd just behind IQ in the yoyo test. It was very impressive.
Lost a bit of confidence this year compiled with his injuries, but seemed to be starting to find pre-concussion form in the last couple games

Why not defence?

He didn't have a good year, but in year 1 he looked like he read the play and zoned well - it looked to be his strength.
Personal preference
With Q and Houston coming off HBF, unless we play him as an undersized CHB, I’d prefer him to play higher and use his dash out of the centre / into the forward line

Will be part of our Butters plan when Butters wants to "come back home":oops:
Yes please. My favourite non-Pie. He's from Darley - just up the road from leon123. Would have grown up in the Pies kit and would look great in it.

Our new kill the clock tactic will be Nick and Zack running around in circles handballing to each other for 5 minutes with no one able to tackle them.

Yes please. My favourite non-Pie. He's from Darley - just up the road from leon123. Would have grown up in the Pies kit and would look great in it.

Our new kill the clock tactic will be Nick and Zack running around in circles handballing to each other for 5 minutes with no one able to tackle them.
Just get him and play him.

Him Being a darley lad, he is a collingwood lad, he'd have many stolen cars from his youth to prove it as well

Just get him and play him.

Him Being a darley lad, he is a collingwood lad, he'd have many stolen cars from his youth to prove it as well
He grew up supporting bulldogs

"
I’ve grown up supporting the Bulldogs, I’ve been a member since I was two or three years old.
I went to the 2016 grand final, I got to be there to witness that moment live, and I just love the club, I love all the players there as well. It’d be that extra bit special to be there and be part of it all for myself."

"
I’ve grown up supporting the Bulldogs, I’ve been a member since I was two or three years old.
I went to the 2016 grand final, I got to be there to witness that moment live, and I just love the club, I love all the players there as well. It’d be that extra bit special to be there and be part of it all for myself."
But.... in his heart, he really is a collingwood man... details, confused youth

"
Anyone also thinking a straight swap for Naughton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a fact, its a pie supporter locality.

Wow, are you another rookian or related, if so, apologies for the fire i had last week
I lived there from 74 to 87. Lived next door to the primary school (where I went) - about 45 kids then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jakob Ryan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back