James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you plan on doing that?

I have no idea, if as you say this Keays will be 10X better player at that spot than the man we trade for. Why should we be giving you that valuable draft pick for an inferior player so you can then use it on the superior player. Surely the Crows should also be looking at drafting the 10X better player. That was my point!

I know nothing of the Keays situation, don't even know if he fits our needs or if we can get him!

I have no idea, if as you say this Keays will be 10X better player at that spot than the man we trade for. Why should we be giving you that valuable draft pick for an inferior player so you can then use it on the superior player. Surely the Crows should also be looking at drafting the 10X better player. That was my point!

I know nothing of the Keays situation, don't even know if he fits our needs or if we can get him!

Well, you cant get him, because hes an academy kid ;) And hes 10x better because he wants to stay in Brisbane, he wants to play for Brisbane and his form in the championships has been fantastic. He can do what Aish does, but better.

Well, you cant get him, because hes an academy kid ;) And hes 10x better because he wants to stay in Brisbane, he wants to play for Brisbane and his form in the championships has been fantastic. He can do what Aish does, but better.
ha beat me to it Waffle but anyway

tumblr_mzurxeojr01rlb6iho1_400.gif

a mate of mine ( mad Collingwood supporter) works with his dad and was adamant a few months ago that he was keen to go to Collingwood or Carlton and has no interest in coming to us. I dismissed it at the time but seems to ring true now. As a redlegs man I don't think I can stomach an aish wearing black and white
All I've heard too. But like has been said, that could just be Pickering trying to drive his price up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back