Recruiting James Hird Academy (Father/Son and Next Generation)

Remove this Banner Ad

Caracella Jr has played the first 3 games for the falcons and had sub 10 touches every game. His best game so far is 6 disposals and 5 tackles.

I guess that means Blake lives down that way and drives in?

I came in to ask the same question. Did you just have something pop up on Facebook?
Saw something on codesport but didn’t read it.

Little bit of a deep dive into the younger kids from PlayHQ (as s**t as it is)

Logan Daniher (16ish) played seniors for Tullibigeal (1 game) may be injured cause hes hardly played for 2 years

Taj McPhee (16ish), 1 game at Barwon Heads U16, 1 best on

Alijah Davey (16ish) couldn't find anything on Alijah's most recent season although he did debut in the seniors in the 22/23 season.

Aidan Ramanauskas (16ish) played in same game as Koby at Strathmore. Did play in the U16's seconds side. Best on in that

William Hird (15ish) im pretty sure is a 'private player' on PlayHQ. Seems to have gone ok last year if its him but cant pinpoint this year

Max Allesio (15ish) playing under 16s at Aberfeldie. After 6 goals in 10 games last year, hes played the opening tow games this year

Thomas Caracella (15ish) playing at Newton & Chilwell. Opening grading game was best on and played round 2.

Cove McPhee (14ish), despite no games this year, expecting he returns. 10 times in bests from 14 games was huge last year

Lucas Ramanauskas (14ish), playing at Strathmore, 2 games, once in best

We all know about Koby Bewick by now

I asked the question recently, does he still count as an NGA, even after his draft year?
No idea. I would certainly be interested in the mid season draft regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea. I would certainly be interested in the mid season draft regardless.

So with this, do we give him a guarantee we’ll take him at the end of the year and ask him not to nominate for the MSD?

We can’t match mid year, and I wouldn’t have thought he would be in top 40 calculations unless he really explodes in the back half of the year.

So with this, do we give him a guarantee we’ll take him at the end of the year and ask him not to nominate for the MSD?

We can’t match mid year, and I wouldn’t have thought he would be in top 40 calculations unless he really explodes in the back half of the year.
this is what im thinking.

ant555, do you see him filling a small defender role though? He doesn't look that quick so would hazard a guess guys this quick smalls would trouble him.

this is what im thinking.

ant555, do you see him filling a small defender role though? He doesn't look that quick so would hazard a guess guys this quick smalls would trouble him.
Doesn't look that quick ? I like him because he has a bit of speed and breaks the lines. Had enough pace to do a decent job on Sheezal in a final in 2022.

Doesn't look that quick ? I like him because he has a bit of speed and breaks the lines. Had enough pace to do a decent job on Sheezal in a final in 2022.
I wasn't sure about his pace, you've seen alot more than I have, especially at VFL level. Ill back your judgement on his speed.

We do have two Cat B spots available

I wasn't sure about his pace, you've seen alot more than I have, especially at VFL level. Ill back your judgement on his speed.

We do have two Cat B spots available
He is not Bolt fast but he does have enough toe to break the lines and also work back. So far he looks pretty good.

Calder Cannons (13.12.90) shock Geelong Falcons (11.5.71) by 19 points

Jayden Nguyễn 21 possessions (12k, 9hb), 5m, 4t, 6 R50, 4 I50 one of the best for Calder
Isaac Kako 3 goals 3 behinds, from 19 possessions (16k, 3 hb), 10m, 1t, 3 I50
Ryan Eyre 17 possessions (10k, 7hb), 5m, 4 R50

Noah Caracella 11 possessions (5k, 6hb), 3m, 3 I50 had his best game for the Falcons this year.

Calder Cannons (13.12.90) shock Geelong Falcons (11.5.71) by 19 points

Jayden Nguyễn 21 possessions (12k, 9hb), 5m, 4t, 6 R50, 4 I50 one of the best for Calder
Isaac Kako 3 goals 3 behinds, from 19 possessions (16k, 3 hb), 10m, 1t, 3 I50
Ryan Eyre 17 possessions (10k, 7hb), 5m, 4 R50

Noah Caracella 11 possessions (5k, 6hb), 3m, 3 I50 had his best game for the Falcons this year.
Hopefully Kako will be available at our first.

The dynamic and powerful Kako continues to impress in 2024. Once he got a couple of early fumbles out of his system his clean marking was a feature in this game, as well as his quick and decisive decision making. He kicked three goals and it could have been more if he'd nailed a couple of relatively straight forward chances late.

The dynamic and powerful Kako continues to impress in 2024. Once he got a couple of early fumbles out of his system his clean marking was a feature in this game, as well as his quick and decisive decision making. He kicked three goals and it could have been more if he'd nailed a couple of relatively straight forward chances late.

Quality touches.
So we're not expecting Smart to make it to our pick in the MSD, nor Kako to make it to our pick in the national draft. Is this correct?

Quality touches.
So we're not expecting Smart to make it to our pick in the MSD, nor Kako to make it to our pick in the national draft. Is this correct?
The MSD is extremely unpredictable so who knows on Smartt, and I wouldnt have Kako in the top 10 yet so he's every chance to still be there when we pick. End of the day, he's sub 180cm and clubs are often reluctant to take small forwards early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back