James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Screwed by Dank
****ed by the AFL
r*ped by the Media

I have never been more embarrased to be an AFL supporter and the celebration type atmosphere in here is sickening.

James Hird will always be a Legend of the game and was also a good coach until he was led down a path by a decieptful and dodgy human in Stephen Dank.
The media is too scared to go after Dank after he threatens to slap defamation suits on them all so they go after Hird because he is the easiest and tallest target. I for one couldnt care less for the EFC or what happens to them now but I do care about human decency and no one reporting or commenting on this situation has had a skerrick of it. I hope you all enjoy your pound of flesh.

Screwed by Dank
stuffed by the AFL
r*ped by the Media

I have never been more embarrased to be an AFL supporter and the celebration type atmosphere in here is sickening.

James Hird will always be a Legend of the game and was also a good coach until he was led down a path by a decieptful and dodgy human in Stephen Dank.
The media is too scared to go after Dank after he threatens to slap defamation suits on them all so they go after Hird because he is the easiest and tallest target. I for one couldnt care less for the EFC or what happens to them now but I do care about human decency and no one reporting or commenting on this situation has had a skerrick of it. I hope you all enjoy your pound of flesh.
Jesus wept
Posts like this arent even funny anymore, just scary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CMrBcsBUwAAuVnI.jpg

Screwed by Dank
stuffed by the AFL
r*ped by the Media

Seems like a legit thing a Freo supporter would say.

Screwed by Dank
stuffed by the AFL
r*ped by the Media

Good to see Robbo gave you a like.

Screwed by Dank
stuffed by the AFL
r*ped by the Media

You're right Hirds fear of litigation has made him a soft target.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back