Coach James Hird - is it time to give him a second chance at coaching an AFL club? Gil says yes!

Should James Hird be given a second chance at coaching an AFL club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Except you’re stymying the ability of your club to move forward by having no other candidates get involved because you’re looking for the fairy tale.

Look at Collingwood after cutting the Buckley cord, and he didn’t cheat.
Iv'e said on here mutliple times i don't want Hird back im speaking more broadbly on how he's previced

GWS had no issues in getting Hird at the club.

Everyone has moved on expect for big footy it seems
As senior coach? He was hired in a part time development role. And as I said most clubs would have a hard sell to members. GWS's board answers to no one but themselves.

This is getting good. Robbo on 360 begging the Essendon Board to get rid of the selection panel and to just appoint Hird now.

Inject it right into my veins.

All the scared posters here lol, after he wins us our 17th flag he'll be played by Matthew McConaughey in the motion picture.
Yep a coach with a 48% win percentage has got the world shaking in their boots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS had no issues in getting Hird at the club.

Everyone has moved on expect for big footy it seems
Honest question, what has he done to deserve a second chance other than a 10 week stint as an assistant coach at GWS?

In order to get a second chance should he not go away and improve his football coaching ability like Ratten or Voss?

Jordan Lewis said 4 were interviewed

Yze,Hird,Lade

Wondering who the 4th is?

He was quite impressive in how he handled the questions Robbo and Gerrad asked about the process happy to have him on the panel.

Honest question, what has he done to deserve a second chance other than a 10 week stint as an assistant coach at GWS?

In order to get a second chance should he not go away and improve his football coaching ability like Ratten or Voss?
You're missing the point. IT'S HIRDY, BRO. HIRDY! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yep a coach with a 48% win percentage has got the world shaking in their boots

I’m shaking….

giphy.gif

With laughter

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach James Hird - is it time to give him a second chance at coaching an AFL club? Gil says yes!

Back