James Hird's Supposed Lack Of Knowledge?

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day it won't matter what Hird knew, if Dank (and Robinson) were injecting players with illegal shit.

After all, Hird did say he "would take full responsibility"

So if Dank has put Essendon really in the shit (still a possibility) then Hird, true to his word, will have to take responsibility for that.

stay classy

You posted this charming little analogy:
2one2 said:
If you discover someone has done a shite into your hamburger patty are you irresponsible for not having watched them prepare the patty and not run individual tests on the burger before taking a bite? You were just told it was a hamburger and now you have a big mouthful of shit.
And you're telling me to stay classy?!?!?

Can you do that...? o_O

Got any more poo stories you'd like to share?

I'm sure Hird thought he knew - just like the players think they knew. If you discover someone has done a shite into your hamburger patty are you irresponsible for not having watched them prepare the patty and not run individual tests on the burger before taking a bite? You were just told it was a hamburger and now you have a big mouthful of shit. Your fault?

How about I take a shit in your next hamburger?

I find it difficult to believe anything that comes out of his mouth, says one thing then another, he is such a media darling, anyone else they would be crucified.

I personally would be surprised if he or Thompson survive this, there would be a lot of finger pointing down there at the moment.

Tried to turn them into Geelong overnight, backfired, suffer the consequences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird certainly knows Dr Ageless, who apparently supplies The Pharmicist.

He worked with him during his playing days and re-established contact with him in 2011.

If their gear is illegal, GoldenBalls has nowhere to hide.
are you saying bruce reid may know something and where is your evidence?

Hird's face at that press conference said it all, Guilty. Like the husband who had just been caught by the wife with the mistress he is denying all he can but at the end of the day body language is nature's best lie detector. If he wasn't Sir Jimmy of Essendon he would have been sacked already.

What did you expect him to feel "it's all hunky dory and it will be fine" of cause he looked shocked and worried you would too if your club was being accused of using illegal supplements.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Hird's Supposed Lack Of Knowledge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back