Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m hot on Peatling as a player, think he can match the output of a Rowbottom type as early as next year, and I am for Perryman for no trade cost, but I’m doubtful as to whether we need both when neither have A-grade potential. We need midfield support but I think one is enough before redirecting our attention to other positions (key back, forward/ruck, half-back).

Would also like to keep options open in 12 months time for LDU/Petracca/other if they’re gettable but bringing in these two on decent contracts might seal that door.

My source isn’t from the Western Bulldogs camp. Loosely related to a WA club. Things can change but he wants more than the 3 years Giants are offering.

He met with the Bulldogs last week for the second time, as well as a few other Vic clubs.

Collingwood are also a strong chance to land him, but West Coast and Adelaide are unlikely.

My source isn’t from the Western Bulldogs camp. Loosely related to a WA club. Things can change but he wants more than the 3 years Giants are offering.

He met with the Bulldogs last week for the second time, as well as a few other Vic clubs.

Collingwood are also a strong chance to land him, but West Coast and Adelaide are unlikely.
Lucky you put Collingwood in there so you're right no matter what

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation James Peatling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back