James Podsiadly? JOKE or a true indication of the state of the Handbagger forward line?

Remove this Banner Ad

he no good we shuld trade him 4 a genuin sta lyk kozi

Good point I overlooked.

Pods will cost us $140K this year and maybe 300K a year for 2-3 years after that. A very good investment. And is a gun no doubt about it.

Then you have Kosi!!!

Had a blinder 5 games in 05 or 06 and thats it, and has cost the Saints probably around 3 million since then. And 1 million before that.

Phew, looks even worse when written down!

Gwilt 1 v Pods 0

Taylor 3 (including 2 finals) v Roo 1.

ST.Kilda = Geelongs bitches

Fun game.

And we would have won by 6 golas+ GF day if Pods was playing as well.

This thread is about Jimmy Gwilts bitch....ah.... I mean Pods.

As for St. Kilda been Geelong's bitch's. 2 out of the last 3, hardly bitchs.

If Pods played in the GF he would of struggled in the conditions much like a few weeks ago.

What's wrong with a Dual Premiership Forward Structure/Players that consistently scores more points per year than all the other teams in the comp?
Stupid thread. Needs no justification.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the end of the day(year) it will be Handbaggers 2 Flags/Hawthorn 2 Flags, with only one club claiming to be the greatest of all time.

Says a lot about getting carried away with yourselves.

Greatest team ever, what a joke.

in your (wet) dreams shitta

is it a good time to retract my retraction?

Not in our best 22 (despite what he says). How is Pods going lately?

with that midfield- Kent Kingsley managed to kick goals in it's formative years.

The midfield was slowed down tonight and Pods was exposed as the old cripple he is. He wouldn't look out of place in our forwardline. Except our old KP forward is consistently better.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Podsiadly? JOKE or a true indication of the state of the Handbagger forward line?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back