James Sicily

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sicily is just as good a player as Burton is, if not better.

I would of thought in the last two years that Sicily easily sat ahead of burton

Celebration after the goal was priceless :$

RemoteEsteemedArcticwolf-max-14mb.gif

Copyright PackedLunch
Should have continued though the Essendon huddle.....now where have I seen that before :think:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sicily is just as good a player as Burton is, if not better.

You say that like your opinion is contentious?

I'd expect 90%+ of our supporters would say that Sicily is currently a better player than Burto.

Have a look early in the last quarter when rough was kicking at goal in the forward pocket. ... you can see our man james with his hand out for a drink from the essendon water boy .... funny stuff .... up n about
Not sure that was the smartest thing to do. You never know what is in those drink bottles

Definitely a better player at the moment, but he is also 2 years older so should be better. Question should be which one will be better in the end, i have a feeling we won't be upset with the finished product of either of these players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was not that long ago that the was neck and neck with O'Brien, move to backline really helped his cause, who would have thought especially with such a late pick, whereas O'Brien was first round pick.
Pick 28 vs 56 so mid second vs start of the fourth

It was not that long ago that the was neck and neck with O'Brien, move to backline really helped his cause, who would have thought especially with such a late pick, whereas O'Brien was first round pick.
Sicily was never neck and neck with Obrien and showed plenty of potential as a forward. Was quite at times but also kicked a few bags and won us games off his own boot.

Also performed very well at VFL level to earn his senior spot. Obrien never really did that well in the VFL but somehow got the 23 and heaps of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Sicily

Remove this Banner Ad

Back