James Sicily

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha “Yeah, I caught up with Burgs this morning, he should be good to go”

Pretty pissed that he misses a must win game as he is now one of our most important players, but the end of that was hilarious!
Shaun?
To be fair, I had no clue who the "Shaun" she was referring to was and my first guess was some tenuous link to Burgoyne as well.

This will likely be the highlight of Atley's career anyway. Shaun who?

It is time Sicily grew up and realised that these self indulgent actions are letting down his team mates and the club.
I have no sympathy for him, he should have got a week for stupidity. He is now an integral part of the team and has got to remove these undisciplined acts from his game.

Happy with that decision. Could open a can of worms. As already said, where did the clearer vision of the incident come from. If it was a person at the game, then this has the potential to become more frequent.

He got one week.
This is all Sam Maclure's fault. I am going to ring him and abuse him.
Also imagine AFL 360

Gerrard: So Robbo, James Sicily given a week's suspension for his treading act on Sunday, what's your take?
Robbo: *Checks fixture* ... um... Oh! should have got two weeks.

Of the three incidents in our game, I thought this would be the least likely to draw anything other than a fine for being silly.
Agree baffling. Suspended because he is Sicily I suppose. Dumb but just a fine. The way social media is going it will not be long before we see people burned at the stake again.

I think 1 week is fair enough. He just has to cut this garbage out of his game.
If we cut his base salary & topped him up with Match Payments then we'd be able to afford Lynch + Congilio...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“James, you’re a dickhead, but you’re our dickhead and we want you to be better than this”

Man, I hope he can put all this dumb shit behind him.

Look, I love the bloke; he's turning into a fantastic footballer and is the type of teammate you want who wears his heart on his sleeve

HOWEVER, these last two suspensions to me are petty and sloppy. It's just flat out stupidity

YES play the game tough and hard. YES continue to be passionate. But put a stop to these silly and completely unnecessary acts

Look, I love the bloke; he's turning into a fantastic footballer and is the type of teammate you want who wears his heart on his sleeve

HOWEVER, these last two suspensions to me are petty and sloppy. It's just flat out stupidity

YES play the game tough and hard. YES continue to be passionate. But put a stop to these silly and completely unnecessary acts
Spot on there.

Isn't like he was trying to iron out an opponent & accidentally made head contact or was cleaning up an influential opponent for the benefit of the team.

He put his frustration above the needs of his team-mates & they've paid for it, twice in a month; the 2nd of which could well contribute to us losing a game we'd otherwise win.

Of course he'll learn, but this sh*t is as frustrating as pants. I'd imagine every wall in Clarko's house has a fist through it by now...

Spot on there.

Isn't like he was trying to iron out an opponent & accidentally made head contact or was cleaning up an influential opponent for the benefit of the team.

He put his frustration above the needs of his team-mates & they've paid for it, twice in a month; the 2nd of which could well contribute to us losing a game we'd otherwise win.

Of course he'll learn, but this sh*t is as frustrating as pants. I'd imagine every wall in Clarko's house has a fist through it by now...

Mildly concerned about the pants comparison. Probably best to not go near public places Brant

It is time Sicily grew up and realised that these self indulgent actions are letting down his team mates and the club.
I have no sympathy for him, he should have got a week for stupidity. He is now an integral part of the team and has got to remove these undisciplined acts from his game.

Agree. Having seen him interviewed, he self admits that he is not the brightest bloke running around.

Expect he will work it out eventually. It's not being tough or courageous, it's being stupid.

This hot head stuff and one line fever is playing to his ego.

Needs to watch some videos of Ayres....

"Sicily not showing any emotion as the tape rolls on"

920x1240.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

James Sicily

Remove this Banner Ad

Back