Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked like he may have turned a corner today. Had an impact and looked like he was moving more freely. I am still convinced he’s carrying an injury as his kicking doesn’t have the same penetration it previously had.

Nice to see him returning to form the past two weeks. Genuinely so happy to see him kick those goals yesterday, for him, not just for the team. He needed them so badly for his mindset.
He's been doing everything else right every single week. It was just his goal scoring was a bit off. Always had faith he'd get it together. Couldn't believe some were calling for him to be dropped or rested.

He's been doing everything else right every single week. It was just his goal scoring was a bit off. Always had faith he'd get it together. Couldn't believe some were calling for him to be dropped or rested.
Yep, he never gives up and is in our top ten (No.6) for tackles this year.

No doubt he's had his moments of frustration, but it's an up-and-down sort of game.

He doesn't dummy-spit, always pushes on, and he always comes good.

He enjoyed himself yesterday as well. Lots of hugs and smiles for players and staff.

No doubt he's had his moments of frustration, but it's an up-and-down sort of game.

He doesn't dummy-spit, always pushes on, and he always comes good.

He enjoyed himself yesterday as well. Lots of hugs and smiles for players and staff.
I actually thought he’s been ok. Not kicking bags but he’s contributing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game. He was our best forward all night.

When we a little down early, he kept us in the game.
He, Checkers and a firing AJ with Bobby at their feet would be a nice starting mix for a forward line. AJ could be so good for us if he can find the hump to get over to be a regular senior contributor. Ollie Henry would be handy in there now.

A fit and firing Elliott only bodes well come finals.
Starting to put a string of solid performances together now.

Hard matchup for most clubs.

from my Delorean

He’s got some really strong hands. The rest did him wonders. Hope he’s ok after last nights game. He’s a huge piece of the puzzle for us. He’s a gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Back