Draft Profile Jaryd Cachia

Remove this Banner Ad

funny you say that because in some of your posts over the months in the libba and wallis thread it says you went to school at st. kevins, which is the same as cachia.

but i'm on your side mate i hope he goes places because he has worked hard for it.

i do go to st.kevins however, i have never met him

Whilst Footyfan might be an over enthusiastic fan of Cachia and at times very contradicting, I can assure you he is not Jaryd Cachia. I spoke to him recently after the testing and he was apparently quite sick in the weeks before but the testing but was happy with how it all went, didn't get all results but I know he got 13.1 on the beep test. Think this thread has seen enough light, lets just wait and see what happens on draft day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i knew there would be a comment like that coming from you footyman.
do you actually have a job or do u spend your day at home on bigfooty?
Ouch. That's a bit harsh. :( I do have a job thanks for asking.

I thought it was a good article to tell you the truth, the kid has obviously had knockers along the way and is doing all he can to improve and prove them wrong.

Ok guys word on the street is he is a very likely chance to get drafted via the rookie draft. One of my mates who is good mates with him says a few clubs have spoken to him and seriously considering taking him.

I hope he comes to Essendon , he is a ****ing machine.

If I was his manager or parent I would have advised him to decline that interview and it's publication and told him to just get on with business.
I didnt have a problem with it being published, its not like there have been articles on Jaryd previously. It doesn't do him any harm, a little self obsession/salestalk probably came through in the article but nothing drastic.

I think the media have been quite good this year at sharing the load, which is what we want, there is nothing more annoying than seeing 20 articles written on the same players, often the top draft picks. The Age today has good stories on a few players, and the media is giving the lesser knowns a decent run this year.

Here we come!! Draft day boys u beauty cachia in peak performance both physically and mentally get ready for the cachia express to rumble into town at 6 30 tomorrow night!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Profile Jaryd Cachia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back