Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted in another thread he was hung onto, hit high and late all day for 0 free kicks and 4 against.

But Walter can fall on Zerk's head after he's marked, King can jump into Zerk's back when he was nowhere near being in the marking contest, Rosas can do a drive by snipe on Logan Evans, and that's all fine.

How about Ken gets our players to hurt them in tackles, like Jack did.

Posted in another thread he was hung onto, hit high and late all day for 0 free kicks and 4 against.

But Walter can fall on Zerk's head after he's marked, King can jump into Zerk's back when he was nowhere near being in the marking contest, Rosas can do a drive by snipe on Logan Evans, and that's all fine.

How about Ken gets our players to hurt them in tackles, like Jack did.

Butters and jhf have been smashed off ball all year long and not a peep from the afl, anyone at our club or the media.

Butters and jhf have been smashed off ball all year long and not a peep from the afl, anyone at our club or the media.
Yep, and if our inside mids/KPP weren't such nice guys they might provide a bit of protection and payback so JHF and butters don't need to fly the flag for themselves alone

i admit i was harsh on him earlier in the game, but he just cant conceded multiple free kicks, it kills us. his output was poor aswell, just had the nine touches. although he kicked 2 goals.
What’s your point? What do you want to happen? You want us as supporters of JhF to start criticising JHF? Why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This happens to players at every club, there is no conspiracy against Port.

As I said before good players get attention, and then the media and coaches go in to bat for them and start asking about in this what we want in the game etc etc

We’ve seen it a million times.

David king / Robbo and whately have probably done this more times than you can count.

Chris Scott’s probably done it for every player that’s ever put on a cats guernsey lol.

The vic stationed media isn’t going to do it for us, they never have. Not for wingard when he was here, not for gray (in fact the opposite they got called whingers / divers - gee isn’t it funny the diving tag went quiet when Chad changed clubs)

And our ****wit looking out for himself and doesn’t want to bite the hand that feeds him coach won’t speak up either.

Yes star breakout players get targeted at every club

Then it attracts the attention of their coach or the media who call it out, play a little bit of footage of it on their show, then umps start looking for those players getting held and the star treatment begins.

Port does not get that.

Pretty poor today, looked like he has grown up stacks the past 18 months but today was a step back. Hopefully he learns, he'll certainly get the opportunity to do so as now he's shown hes still prone to losing his cool, he'll get every opposition pest going all out to get under his skin now.

Pretty poor today, looked like he has grown up stacks the past 18 months but today was a step back. Hopefully he learns, he'll certainly get the opportunity to do so as now he's shown hes still prone to losing his cool, he'll get every opposition pest going all out to get under his skin now.
Probably frustrated having to play under an absolute bum of a coach.

He got sucked in by the GC players big time and worried more about himself rather than trying to be better. Haven't been disappointed in his game for a while.

It's high time that Rozee and Butters start demanding JHF to be better in those situations and not let his emotions to get the better of him cause another mistake like that will cost Port a final or two.

Was an absolute disgrace today. You can’t make excuses for that behaviour on the field. Daddy cuddles on the bench didn’t work, needs a strong coach to really rip him in to line when he is carrying on like a petulant brat.

His worst performance for the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

rozee got into a fight sticking up for lachie jones. ive been a rozee critique, so this was nice to see

Made me sit up and take notice.

He got sucked in by the GC players big time and worried more about himself rather than trying to be better. Haven't been disappointed in his game for a while.

It's high time that Rozee and Butters start demanding JHF to be better in those situations and not let his emotions to get the better of him cause another mistake like that will cost Port a final or two.

Butters is a VC and does the same crap. I’m sick of our players giving away needless free kicks and 50m pens. Georgiades got himself suspended for being an idiot.

How about we just focus on the footy and beating people on the scoreboard.

I loved seeing him throw dudes around.
I disagree. I like that he is super competitive but there is nothing at all to gain with spitting the dummy and giving away 50's and free kicks. The 50 metre and goal gifted to them at the start of the second quarter was critical in changing momentum of the game. We were in front, JHF does something stupid and then they get a goal and end up kicking the next 4 to go from a goal down to 3 goals up. And we end up losing by 14 points. The game was pretty even despite that patch, where we completely lost our way.

I guess it was good to see, because most here wanted us to lose anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back