Jay Schulz having a good day again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an atrocious comment.

Supporters dont hate their own players. Any negative comments that come from certain Richmond supporters towards a very small group of our own players are matched with criticisms of other teams players by their own supporters as well.

In fact you would find other clubs supporters to be alot worse than us. Get that chip off your shoulder. :thumbsu:

OK, hate is probably not the right word, but I have got this horrible feeling that Shane Tuck will get dropped after Richmond's second consecutive loss, sometime in 2011, regardless of how he's been playing.

When Joel Bowden got dropped in 2009 I was absolutely disgusted. It was like "we're not doing so well so YOU can take the blame" Richmond (as a club) may not hate their players but you seem to be quite happy for have some of them to be made scapegoats for no apparent reason.

Also a constant on the Richmond boards seem to be threads like ...

"Who are our biggest all-time spuds ? Please rank from 1 --> 100"

"Who would you pick for our all-time biggest joke 22 ?"

"Who was our worst ever coach ?"

It may not be hate but I don't see a lot of love.

OK, hate is probably not the right word, but I have got this horrible feeling that Shane Tuck will get dropped after Richmond's second consecutive loss, sometime in 2011, regardless of how he's been playing.

When Joel Bowden got dropped in 2009 I was absolutely disgusted. It was like "we're not doing so well so YOU can take the blame" Richmond (as a club) may not hate there players but you seem to be quite happy for have some of them to be made scapegoats for no apparent reason.

"Why would you pick for our all-time biggest joke 22 ?"

Firstly, Shane Tuck getting dropped from Richmond's Best 22 is irrelevant as the Richmond public have no say on what the best team is. What may or may not be said as a result of this 'possibility' is also just guess work at best.

Joel Bowden getting dropped was again, not a result of anything that Richmond supporters were saying. The state of our list at that stage where we had a bunch of 30 year old players playing was a direct opposite to what the direction the club was taking, and somebody needed to go. What were the alternatives? Richo? One of the clubs greatest players and indeed one of the AFL's best ever players. Brown? A freak returning from injury who had the capability of winning a game off his own boot? Simmonds? Our best ruckman in a team which at that stage had no big men coming through the system.

The club is in the middle of its worst off-field period in its existance. Threads such as "Who are our biggest all-time spuds ? Please rank from 1 --> 100" "Why would you pick for our all-time biggest joke 22 ?" and "Who was our worst ever coach ?" are relativley normal for a club with such a long tradition of success.

Let me guarantee you that you would find alot worse on other boards than in this one. Whilst certain players/coaches such as Wallace and McMahon to name a very select few will cop it left right and centre around these parts, the board is full of toasts to our next generation of young superstars.

Richmond supporters are the most loyal in the competition. Broaden your horizons and explore this board and you'll find thousands of examples of Richmond supporters fiercely standing by their players when opposition supporters slag them senseless. :thumbsu:

do%20not%20feedTrolls.jpg

Once again.

When Joel Bowden got dropped in 2009 I was absolutely disgusted. It was like "we're not doing so well so YOU can take the blame" Richmond (as a club) may not hate there players but you seem to be quite happy for have some of them to be made scapegoats for no apparent reason.

"Why would you pick for our all-time biggest joke 22 ?"

Listen shit for brains, to those that were there week in week out and saw what went down it was no surprise. To those who sit there a million ks away and see something every so often it was. Get the ****ing picture? ;)

Schulzy is started to come along. Every time he played a good game this year a Richmond supporter would say "he wont do it again, he will go back to doing nothing"...but that didn't happen. He stepped up for Port when they needed a FF and good on him. Re sponsorship, he was 19 FFS. It was nearly 6 years ago, perhaps he's matured?

Farmer looks like he will be solid for us and anyone who thinks Schulz is shit has no idea. Win/win trade.

I think the leadership group move is more a 'kick up the arse' than a 'you're the best man for the job'. IMO it'll either work brilliantly or backfire massively. Seems to be how everything involving Schulz goes.

Promoting someone to the leadership group to give them a 'kick up the arse'...great strategy there. Here I thought the idea was to put guys who lead by example in your leadership groups, not unmotivated slobs who have never quite fulfilled their potential in an effort to lead them towards development (at 26 years old next year?). Each to their own ;)

Listen shit for brains, to those that were there week in week out and saw what went down it was no surprise. To those who sit there a million ks away and see something every so often it was. Get the ****ing picture? ;)

I don't know why it's my job to stick up for Richmond greats but here we go ...

In Round 10 of 2009, Richmond came to Subiaco to play Fremantle. Richmond had won 1 from 9 up to that stage. Fremantle were hot favourites and were at their shortest price, as it would turn out, for the entire season.

Joel Bowden was given the job on Matthew Pavlich (just like he'd been given the job on Warren Tredrea a couple of weeks before) . He was giving up height, weight and age . Most clubs would have a "gorilla" to play on the KPP's but Richmond didn't. Bowden was given the job.

After playing a close checking game he didn't accumulate many stats, but he kept Richmond in the game. With 6 minutes to go Bowden decided that he had to roll the dice and started running off Pavlich. He was running from the half backline to the half forward line continuously leaving Pavlich free for the first time in the match.

The rest of the Richmond team lifted and Richmond went on to win by 3 points to get their second win for the season. It was all Joel Bowden's doing in the last minutes. He was absolutely inspirational.

JB went on to have a 32 possession game in Round 11 against the Western Bulldogs and was then dropped, effectively ending one of the great Richmond careers.

This (Round 10) didn't happen a million miles away, it was right in front of 30 odd thousand Fremantle supporters and about 300 Richmond supporters.

I don't know who took Bowden's place in Round 12 so I don't know who's career went into orbit after being given the opportunity.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m5lUYvI1vhg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m5lUYvI1vhg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lol

I had a good day, where is my thread?

I don't know why it's my job to stick up for Richmond greats but here we go ...

In Round 10 of 2009, Richmond came to Subiaco to play Fremantle. Richmond had won 1 from 9 up to that stage. Fremantle were hot favourites and were at their shortest price, as it would turn out, for the entire season.

Joel Bowden was given the job on Matthew Pavlich (just like he'd been given the job on Warren Tredrea a couple of weeks before) . He was giving up height, weight and age . Most clubs would have a "gorilla" to play on the KPP's but Richmond didn't. Bowden was given the job.

After playing a close checking game he didn't accumulate many stats, but he kept Richmond in the game. With 6 minutes to go Bowden decided that he had to roll the dice and started running off Pavlich. He was running from the half backline to the half forward line continuously leaving Pavlich free for the first time in the match.

The rest of the Richmond team lifted and Richmond went on to win by 3 points to get their second win for the season. It was all Joel Bowden's doing in the last minutes. He was absolutely inspirational.

JB went on to have a 32 possession game in Round 11 against the Western Bulldogs and was then dropped, effectively ending one of the great Richmond careers.

This (Round 10) didn't happen a million miles away, it was right in front of 30 odd thousand Fremantle supporters and about 300 Richmond supporters.

I don't know who took Bowden's place in Round 12 so I don't know who's career went into orbit after being given the opportunity.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a meme guy these days are we RT?
Just sick this muppet who feels they can come in and preach to us about our club and how they know whats going on more than we do.

I don't think anyone would want to take that bet Jak.
images

...hell crumden i dont think we'll be wooden spooners either...:thumbsu:...

...i think we'll be in the contest for eight possy next year all things considered, am really pleased the way we fought out the 2010 season...:thumbsu:...

...i was referring to CamTinlley and for it to put its house on that bet if it was so keen...please!!!...cos it would lose!!!...

...apologies to all tiger supporters on here for not being clearer in my post...hope i didnt cause any heartburn there...:thumbsu:...

...i was referring to CamTinlley and for it to put its house on that bet if it was so keen...please!!!...cos it would lose!!!...
I knew what you meant JAK. I was implying that no bookie would take TinCanly's house as a bet because he lives in the rusted old car in the picture.

I guess it looses a bit of its punch when I have to explain it. :eek:

I knew what you meant JAK. I was implying that no bookie would take TinCanly's house as a bet because he lives in the rusted old car in the picture.

I guess it looses a bit of its punch when I have to explain it. :eek:

...that car appears a little too palatial a residence for tincanly...:p...

...i was thinking more along the lines of a big heavy rock!...:D...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back