Jeff Farmer Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Cat In A Hat
I hope his partner doesnt go back to him, whether the courts decide guilty or not guilty, they both know what happened. A court is about what can be proven not what happened.

I think she should leave and not come back.

Im not being racist but aboriginals and footballers dont make a good combination. We have MickO'Loughlin, Peter Burgyone, Roonie Burns and now Jeff Farmer in criminal controversy.

Im not saying white people are immune to these things because there is plenty of evidence with similar incidents by white people. I think we need to help aboriginal people make a better transition to afl FOOTBALL maybe the clubs need to take better care of their players. We have also seen players such as Justin Murphy, Dean Rioli, Martin McGrath etc struggle to keep AFL up with differing levels of success.

This is not intended to be a racist comment, im trying to help rather than be negative, we as a community must do more to help. I apologise if some people take this as racist and I would be dissapointed if people leave racist remarks.

Darren Millane, Mick McGuane, John Nicholls, Wayne Johnston, Kris Barlow, Campbell Brown, Peter Everitt, Stephen Milne, Leigh Montagna, Andrew Mills...

do you want me to continue?

Originally posted by GOALden Hawk
Darren Millane, Mick McGuane, John Nicholls, Wayne Johnston, Kris Barlow, Campbell Brown, Peter Everitt, Stephen Milne, Leigh Montagna, Andrew Mills...

do you want me to continue?
I think you forgot a couple of obvious ones, but there's no need to on.

This dill thinks he's a solicitor in training - God help us :(

Yes I agree and I stated that in my piece, read it properly, higher porpotion for the number of people playing the game. Im not denying that that is why i stated it, Im saying as an aboriginal myself that more help should be given

Yes I agree and I stated that in my piece, read it properly, higher porpotion for the number of people playing the game. Im not denying that that is why i stated it, Im saying as an aboriginal myself that more help should be given
Not only stupid - but a liar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought as soon as you were charged you were at the next time available taken to court and given a preliminary hearing and then in a month or so's time you went to the proper full on court case
You are usually bailed to appear within a week, giving enough time for paperwork etc to be done. If bail is refused for whatever reason you go to the next available court.

Im not being racist but aboriginals and footballers dont make a good combination. We have MickO'Loughlin, Peter Burgyone, Roonie Burns and now Jeff Farmer in criminal controversy.

One of the most ordinary comments I've read on this forum.

Originally posted by The Candy Man
One of the most ordinary comments I've read on this forum.

At least post the whole quote and read what the rest says i admit that white people make the same mistakes, and i say we should be more supportive of aboriginal peoples in the afl because it harder for them cultrally to adapt.

At least post the whole quote and read what the rest says i admit that white people make the same mistakes, and i say we should be more supportive of aboriginal peoples in the afl because it harder for them cultrally to adapt.

So what does allegedly raping or abusing women have to do with aboriginal culture? I take it you are not implying that is part of their culture.

I do not think there is much of a cultural difference when it comes to treating others with respect in either culture and dare I say the cultural aboriginal punishment for such acts is far worse than what they would get in a white society.

There is no excuse "if found guilty" of mistreating others, particularly abusing people, does not matter what your culture is.

I just hope he is able to have a fair trial if there is one and hope his family can resolve any issues they have. Not much else to say, we should pretty much respect the privacy of their family issues and let them deal with it.

I read the whole post and realise you made reference to white footballers as well. However, it was your comment that "aboriginals and footballers being a poor combination" that I took exception to. Still do, and stand by my comment.

Small minds struggle with complex issuses, and you white boys wouldnt understand the struggles of my minority struggling to adapt to the western word

Give me a ****in break, I fit in to a minority. Do you know what its like have to type one hand or not be able to run because of a disability? So the fact that you belong to a minority doesn't give you the right to be a racist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Farmer Charged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back