Jeff Farmer - Describe him with haiku

Remove this Banner Ad

LightTower4 said:
If you watched Southpark you would have heard Mr Garrison explain it as some Indian poetry that doesn't rhyme and is totally stupid.

you would then have seen cartman use it as a weapon to totally slay anyone and everyone one. Haiku is a powerful medium my friend

jeff_farmer,0.jpg

this can not be jeff
for according to the west
the tie knot is wrong :D

ahh jeff farmer, the player i love to hate!!

he is a spineless, dirty prick!! never have and never will forgive him for what he did to michael doughty,delibrately kneening him in the face will at the bottom of a pack, and the bastard got off at the tribunal for something that deserved at least 2 games :mad:

While Jeff Farmer plays
For the Fremantle Dockers
I screw him missus

And as for the guy who's limerick sucked ass earlier, heres an example

There once was a man from Leeds
Who ate a packet of seeds
Great tufts of grass
Shot out his Arse
And his d1ck was covered in weeds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im friends with some of his family and have met him heaps of times. He is one of the nicest blokes i have ever met. He loves his wife and kids to bits and if you ever see him with them you would see that the media got it wrong (which they did). He always makes time for his people and is the first to help if u need it. He has a wicked sense of humour and a heart of gold.

sarbear said:
Im friends with some of his family and have met him heaps of times. He is one of the nicest blokes i have ever met. He loves his wife and kids to bits and if you ever see him with them you would see that the media got it wrong (which they did). He always makes time for his people and is the first to help if u need it. He has a wicked sense of humour and a heart of gold.

You should write eulogies for a living

crows_4_life said:
ahh jeff farmer, the player i love to hate!!

he is a spineless, dirty prick!! never have and never will forgive him for what he did to michael doughty,delibrately kneening him in the face will at the bottom of a pack, and the bastard got off at the tribunal for something that deserved at least 2 games :mad:

hey you crows_4_life
a haiku has five, seven
and five syllables

rewrite your comment in a haiku and then I might consider reading it :p

mdunn27 said:
While Jeff Farmer plays
For the Fremantle Dockers
I screw him missus

You wish, ducky. Everyone knows it would be you biting the pillow.

Toast dolts up in arms
Riles Weevils without trying
Makes him laugh out loud

lol...I didn't even realise I did that the wrong way!! ok lets have another go..

sniping wife basher
should be in prison right now
someone steamroll him!!

sarbear said:

Yep her running into that shop screaming for help was cause he was going to love her to bits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Farmer - Describe him with haiku

Remove this Banner Ad

Back