Jeff Kennett hilariously chucking a tantrum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry but 1992 to 1999* were some of, if not the worst years in Victorian history. He completely screwed the state and the people in it. Yes as Hawthorn president he is a painful twat who we have to listen to about how hard done by his precious Dawks are, but it's a lot better then him selling every single publicly owned thing in the state.

*Excluding 1993, excellent year! :thumbsu:

Lol.

Victoria, the Bankrupt state. Thats what youd have on your licence plate if it wasnt for Jeff. Someone has to pay for the perpetual handout party that is a Labor term in office.

Personally id love it if our own Pres was filmed being even half as enthusiastic while watching a game. If I was a Hawks supporter id have been throwing a wobbly alongside him, it was a godaweful decision.

Just a question to you passionate bomber fans, how would you have reacted to that unbelievably terrible umpiring decision against McGlynn had it been against Watson or McVeigh? I was going bananas in my lounge room - and think it was great to see JK show his passion for the Hawks.

It wasnt a free kick.

McGlynn ducked his head and ran into Stanton's body.

Poor call.

Just a question to you passionate bomber fans, how would you have reacted to that unbelievably terrible umpiring decision against McGlynn had it been against Watson or McVeigh? I was going bananas in my lounge room - and think it was great to see JK show his passion for the Hawks.

oops !

I was referring to the wrong incident.

vlcsnap-8778844.png

I think he'd look perfect in that vision with a Hitler moustache for some reason.

I was never a fan of him as a politician but I'm very impressed with him as Hawthorn president. He says what he thinks and no one could accuse him of not being a paaionate brown and gold man.

That vision will haunt him for years to come though.

I used to like Jeff. But now I think he's a pompous pompidou!!! He could do us all favour and move to a monastery on King Island. And if there is no monastery there, then I would be happy to go and build it for him.
We should take a leaf from the French and instead of rewarding pollies after their service, we should place them in exile. The French shunted Napoleon off to the then Italian island of Corsica. It makes sense. We would be free of their flaccid and irrelevant thoughts on life. Mr Kennett - you've had your time in the sun. Its someone elses turn. Go away! NOW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant blame any supporter for being unhapppy with that call, I was amzed when we got the kick.
I feel Jeff's pain and doubt many us would want to have a camera on us constantly at an Essendon game, in most cases it would not be pretty when played back in slow motion.
I actually apologised to my mrs for every game we have been to when I seen the footage :D

Very funny, he is a passionate Hawks supporter and should be proud of it, I have thrown a few tantrums myself, and I am sure most of you have too!......he is a character we need in the game, lots of fun, keep it up Geoff.

By the way it was justified, two clear free kicks missed for the Hawks, ha ha ha makes the win so much sweeter.........

While Im here,......Lloyd was wrong.......no justification to do what he did, I want to win but not at the expense of a young players eye socket, or cheekbone, not happy Matt, go for Podgy Hodgy in a stand up face to face next time, you both deserve each other.

Sewell is a good kid and a good player. Ryder should have got off.

I think he'd look perfect in that vision with a Hitler moustache for some reason.

I was never a fan of him as a politician but I'm very impressed with him as Hawthorn president. He says what he thinks and no one could accuse him of not being a paaionate brown and gold man.

That vision will haunt him for years to come though.

Yes, just add to his collection of 'Jeff' moments....:thumbsu::)

Very funny, he is a passionate Hawks supporter and should be proud of it, I have thrown a few tantrums myself, and I am sure most of you have too!......he is a character we need in the game, lots of fun, keep it up Geoff.

By the way it was justified, two clear free kicks missed for the Hawks, ha ha ha makes the win so much sweeter.........

While Im here,......Lloyd was wrong.......no justification to do what he did, I want to win but not at the expense of a young players eye socket, or cheekbone, not happy Matt, go for Podgy Hodgy in a stand up face to face next time, you both deserve each other.

Sewell is a good kid and a good player. Ryder should have got off.

I felt really awful when Sewell lay there motionless. Nobody can get any satisfaction out of that clash. :(

There should have been a 50metre penalty after Stanton handballed over to McVeigh and then Lewis held onto him and stopped him running past to receive the ball back.

Another one of those rule changes that they bring in at the start of the year, are red hot on for the first 5-6 weeks and then just forget about.

Thanks for the 'vidlink', there are two free kicks there. Firstly to McGlynn, then to Mitchell.
McGlynn should've been given the free, Mitchell's is debatable.

If you look closely at McVeigh, he doesn't have prior opportunity; he receives a looping handball and is tackled instantly. It simply looks worse because he stands up in the tackle, meaning he is on his feet with the ball for longer. Still no opportunity to dispose of it, in my opinion.
Patrick Ryder - guilty.
Sam Lonegran - guilty.
Matthew Lloyd - guilty.
What's this have to do with Jeff Kennett?

Hodge is a niggling pest who deserved at least a week combined for both of his whacks on Ryder and Lonergan.

Oh well, time to move on, perhaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeff Kennett hilariously chucking a tantrum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back