List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Plz MOC was the whipping boi for few season due to how bad he played when given a chance, Clark defensive capabilities will improve and our structure doesnt need two lock down defenders Tigers have shown this, what we need is a defender who is quick but can attack and use the ball
Don't recall O'Connor being a referred to as a whipping boy until this post

Late news GWS now want Chris Scott and Sav and Stanley
As long as Leon Cameron isn't they one they try to ship here...

Well Jeremy said he was looking forward to working with Scott - so guessing if that goes down then we'll be getting someone else from then instead of Jeremy

Plz MOC was the whipping boi for few season due to how bad he played when given a chance, Clark defensive capabilities will improve and our structure doesnt need two lock down defenders Tigers have shown this, what we need is a defender who is quick but can attack and use the ball

O'Connor has never been a whipping boy. We drafted him in '16, and he made it into the leadership group not 4 years later. He improved massively last year after being given some solid game time, and then went to a whole new level this year. Really not sure where you're getting this from...

P.S. O'Connor is actually pretty quick too, lol

O'Connor generally plays as our lockdown small defender

As the season progressed, Bews started playing more as an attacking defender & providing run from the backline - a role he'll continue with next season
Bews and Moc played almost same role, once Stewart gets shut down our defence goes to pieces in creating any run, which inturn places more pressure on Kolo and Henry with repeat entries

Late news GWS now want Chris Scott and Sav and Stanley

Deal where do I sign!!!!

Tuohy has signed a 2-year deal which will likely see him to the end of his career

Clark is not in the same conversation in terms of defensive capabilities as O'Connor & won't be taking he's spot

O'Connor is important to our structure & only reason yes likely to leave is if he wants to return to Ireland
Western Sydney being a bit closer to Ireland?
Which top 30 player can we entice them with?
Fogarty?

GWS stupid to ask for MOC.

The Irish connection so very important to MOC with 2E and Okanbor at GFC. Makes a huge difference to the day to day life and relating to each other.

Its so thinly sighted to ask for him - 12 months after getting there he goes home to Ireland due to homesickness.

They cant be stupid to not see that outcome.

They knocked back oick 10 so I stand corrected.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS stupid to ask for MOC.

The Irish connection so very important to MOC with 2E and Okanbor at GFC. Makes a huge difference to the day to day life and relating to each other.

Its so thinly sighted to ask for him - 12 months after getting there he goes home to Ireland due to homesickness.

They cant be stupid to not see that outcome.

They knocked back oick 10 so I stand corrected.

Go Catters

Well Toby Green is a little leprechaun so he would be given the task of making him feel welcome!!!

Bews and Moc played almost same role, once Stewart gets shut down our defence goes to pieces in creating any run, which inturn places more pressure on Kolo and Henry with repeat entries

You need to stop, lol. You're embarrassing yourself. O'Connor and Bews are completely different players. Bews, Clark and Stewart will offer run from defence next year. O'Connor will lock down, whilst Clark, Stewart and Bews will offer rebound with two of the three on field and one on interchange (as we've always played 7 defenders). Kolo will fight with Hendo for the 2nd tall role, or will fight with Henry for the 3rd tall role - depending on who we're playing. Blics will lock down, but also offer rebound when necessary, like Darcy Moore does.

They're all completely different roles. If anything, it's Kolo and Henry that are expendable. O'Connor has come on in massive leaps and bounds, in just the last 2 years alone. Always has poise and never panics - it's why he's in the leadership group, despite playing Gaelic footy just 5 years ago.

None of those they want are going anywhere, so the point is moot. The only possibility is Ratugolea, but he doesn't want to go and we're not going to force him.

Parfitt contracted on 2 year deal. Not wanting to go.
SDK - yet to play but strong signs of being very good - high upside potential.
MOC - In leadership group for a reason - and touted as potential Captain down the track.
SAV RAT possibly the most getable of the group - but that said - most likely to be a freak if he can improve his skills. Still young so not really a developed player like MOC of Parfitt.

GWS are like a school kid playing drums on a rubbish bin.
Makes a lot of noise and draws attention to itself but really is not very good yet - wins participation awards however for trying.

GO Catters

Savis the only one of that lot id move but i doubt even he wants to go so no. Picks only.

Thanks, so why is there a discussion on whether we would be swapping our national draft picks with a team like EFC? (I.e. 15 + 20 for EFC's pick 7)

He can set wagedemands in either ND or PSD..clubs aremore likely to bypass him in the former as NDpicks are more valuable. You cant tradeup in the PSD order but you can in the ND which is why its been floated here.

Western Sydney being a bit closer to Ireland?
Which top 30 player can we entice them with?
Fogarty?
Constable, Narkle or Cockatoo I would think are the most gettable. Pretty sure some would be happy to include Atkins but feel like he's bit of a MC favourite

I know Fogarty fell out of favour towards the end of season, and not sure the clubs stance - would think they'd want to keep him, but at the right price & as part of the right trade, then I could see it as a good move for all parties

Damian Barrett on Trade Radio saying the Giants want Pick 13 and one of Parfitt, Ratogoleau, DeKonning or O'Connor as the starting point with another pick not a first round.

:drunk: :think: Good one, geez not asking for much.

Yeah sure GWS....nah how about this instead. Wellsy at the last trade meeting lol?

tenor[1].gif

Last edited:
All about context, and as said before, until we hear it from Wells that they have been impossible to deal with, let's just enjoy or endure the process. It has a finite end point.

I doubt he will say that..its something you will hear second hand ..then find out later on... a bit like the Rohan thing finally in the papers today

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

Back