List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

This, footy must be his priority. He can't let his influencer fame, revenue, and content creation affect that.
Reminds me a bit of the HOKBALL stuff.

Seen it mentioned that Mitchell wasn't on board originally, and had to be coerced into it by the players, which coincided with the Hawks rise in form post the 0-5 start.

Similar with Bailey, if the side is going well I've got no issue whatsoever with it. Let the guy live.

If the side is struggling though, would prefer if we didn't have to deal with any sideshow personally.

Even if it has zero bearing on results, the supporters, media, and alike are going to take it the wrong way regardless, which in turn provides unnecessary pressure towards his teamates and the club as a whole.

We've seen it with guys like Crawford over the journey. The commentary does a complete 180 depending on the fortunes of the side.

It's probably not fair either, but it's just the way it seems to go.

This, footy must be his priority. He can't let his influencer fame, revenue, and content creation affect that.

Look I don't follow his social media but is he really anymore out there than Jezza in regards to content creation? (photo of white powder aside)

Just seems to be an easy thing for people to latch onto when the team is underperforming, like the Dogs have over Bailey's tenure, and no one cares when you are winning.

Look I don't follow his social media but is he really anymore out there than Jezza in regards to content creation? (photo of white powder aside)

Just seems to be an easy thing for people to latch onto when the team is underperforming, like the Dogs have over Bailey's tenure, and no one cares when you are winning.

Jezza is all about his farm, what he gets up to on it and boys coming over etc

Dangerfield enjoys sharing his life, especially fishing opportunities during the summer and other random stuff

Bailey looks to be a bit more self promotion, but he's 23 and currently without the commitment of caring for farm animals or a family - let's see what happens with a move out of Melbourne and to a potentially quieter life in Geelong. I'd also suggest that a good amount of his social media content is connected to or ties in with his Cotton On sponsorship

Seems to be morphing from a mullet to the classic lanky Geelong unwashed headband surfdude style …
Careful mate. That kind of banter will have you lynched around here.

I think there’s a good chance Geelong supporters will be a bit disappointed with Smith, at least in 2025.

That’s because (a) he’s not the superstar some think he is and (b) the ACL will be a drag.
Go sit in the naughty corner and drink a XXXX as punishment.
I've loaded up on the Smith 4 Brownlow, Coleman and Norm Smith 2025 trifecta and won't have you kill my buzz.

My name is Bailey Smith + I’m a Geelong Cat 😻

I’m shattered I didn’t buy a bottle of thay
I got the GA Jnr one and have been on the search for a JSel bottle to add to the collection
As am I

Hopefully a Tom Hawkins lusty red

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back