List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

What will happen with Cameron?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We traded Tim Kelly for Jeremy Cameron. Ill take that.

Same here.

Let's all take a moment for our saviour Steven Motlop. I would have taken a can of cola (not even coke brand) to get rid of that guy.
We got pick 19.
Pick 19 got us Gary Ablett and pick 24.
Pick 24 got us Tim Kelly - who at least gave us two great years.
Tim Kelly has now turned into Jeremy Cameron.
If you had told me 3 years ago, that we would turn Motlop into Ablett and Cameron, I would have had the laugh of a lifetime. Not to mention Cooper Stephens, and two decent second rounders in a strong draft next year.
Let GWS have a giggle. They're just developing high draft picks for the rest of the comp anyway, and we look a damn sight better than the Pies or Dodoro.

*edited to include the 2021 second rounders.

Last edited:
2 second rounders back (GWS and Bombers) is a good deal.
Lets all hope GWS and Essendon have shockers next year
Actually might not be so bad. Essendon and gws probably finish bottom 8.

And academy picks aren’t allowed for top 20 picks next year? So those picks might be mid 20’s. Probably not far off what the 3 we traded will slide to.

So essentially - our second from last year, our first from this year and West Coast first from this year - then we get back Essendon and GWS seconds for next year in what everyone is saying will be the better draft?
Every draft is better than the last one

I hear it every year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one will be saying shit here if Cameron leads the club to the 2021 premiership.

We are all in for 2021 & 2022, beyond that who knows what’ll happen, enjoy the ride, at the end of the day they are just draft picks, while we can now say we have Jeremy bloody Cameron, GWS’ greatest ever player!!

So the final trade was:

OUT: 13, 15, 20, Future 4th
IN: Cameron, Essendon Future 2nd, Giants Future 2nd

If we go on finishing positions, and academy NGA bids this year and next, that ends up being

OUT: 18ish, 22ish, 27ish, 70ish
IN: Cameron, 2021 Pick 24, 2021 Pick 27

Yep I can go back to creaming again!

GOOD JOB WELLS!!!!

P.S. Suck it FreeTK, I saw you lurking around here before liking and laughing at things - still cost us less than you paid for TK :)

Cameron plus 2 Fr2 's in a better draft ...
Yep... those future 2nds could easily be in the 23/27 range... and definitely in a better draft.
Although... we may end up using them to trade back into this draft maybe.
I think that the value of those 2 picks would be better than pick 20 this year.
So for mine.... it wasn't really 3 first rounders for Cameron.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Jeremy Cameron traded to Geelong

Back