List Mgmt. Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howe is he a superior player?

He is a natural footballer who understands leading patterns, has superb anticipation and reads the flight of a ball.

White is a basketballer playing football. He often misreads the ball, has no leading patterns and he has a low football IQ.

Howe wants to stay at Melbourne but he wants $450-500k. Melbourne want to keep him but do not believe he is worth what he is seeking. GC and Freo are both prepared to pay what he is seeking because both are in desperate need of a swingman that can play both ends, but Howe does not want to go interstate. Pies do not believe he is worth what he is currently seeking
Ridiculous. We can barely get Reid on the park. Another swingman would be nice. And we are short of proper marking fwds. Only reason I can think off is that with Witts staying, Cox in seniors mid 2016, we have enough tall timber stock. Or maybe are we chasing someone else?:)

Do not want.
Mirrors my feelings, but I was wrong on Varcoe. Howe is overpriced at $450k-$500k, and more marking forwards (Elliott, Fasolo) are not what we need. Small agile forwards who can win the ball at ground level and finish accurately, and rangy outside mid-wingers with pace and footskills... those are our requirements.

He is a natural footballer who understands leading patterns, has superb anticipation and reads the flight of a ball.

White is a basketballer playing football. He often misreads the ball, has no leading patterns and he has a low football IQ.

Fair enough, White is stronger, better one on one and can play in the ruck.

I think their both average footballers on par with each other.

WOW whoever you're talking about sounds like an absolute gun of a key forward. Sounds like a Pavlich or a N Reiwoldt... We should be throwing $1m a year at him.

Wait... He's a 25 year old who has failed to stamp his mark in any particular position while playing on one of the weakest teams in the league. (A team who had a young KPF step up and basically dominate to win the Rising Star).

Yeah... Doesn't add up.

The people calling for Howe now will be the first ones who turn on him the moment you see first hand his deficiencies.

I like him, he didn't look happy playing this year at the dee's compared to past year's. New club with a fresh start to playing relaxed but challenging your self again to get good form back #TravisVarcoe
Him and Elliot in the forward line would rival the Bolshoi in the air.
Would take.

HOWE%20Jeremy_zpsfru3hne4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomlinson above Howe, that's my opinion.

We've seen what Howe can do and it's nothing great.

Tomlinson on the other hand has had 3-4 years in the system but hasn't had the chances due to GWS having so many tall forwards.

I hope the Tomlinson and Treloar deal is for real.

If he did not cost us the town hall, Howe would be more than handy. As the third banana in the forward line he could do some real damage. We do need a quality, silky crumber but, I would be happy to see Howe come our way. Third tall behind Cloke and Moore with Elliot further up the ground across half forward.

Just realised that Treloar looks like a gimp in that photo because of the photoshop. Like, I knew it was photoshopped, but didn't occur to me that this was the problem with how he looked.
He's a lot taller and skinnier, but he doe have that child of "Treloar out of Golem by Bartlett" look about him.:drunk:
So long as he can play footy, unless of course he goes to Richmond in which case he will be free to practice his banjo.

Tomlinson above Howe, that's my opinion.

We've seen what Howe can do and it's nothing great.

Tomlinson on the other hand has had 3-4 years in the system but hasn't had the chances due to GWS having so many tall forwards.

I hope the Tomlinson and Treloar deal is for real.

I also love to get Both Treloar and Tomilinson but I find we would get both

How quickly they forget?
SSB must be Sir Scotty Burns! [although that looks like Steele's body at a glance].
I christened Sidey SSB when he signed on....in honor of the great Scott Booooooooooo---urns.

I can see some value in him playing on the Wing, as a link up player to the forwards. Has speed, serviceable disposal and obviously good marking skills.

I do think though, if people are hoping he will either play as a stay at home defender or forward, they're in for a rude shock. Just isn't quite up to that responsibility. Does have value though for the right price.

At $450k he's kidding himself though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back