Player Watch Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Renaissance Man is having a new lease of life. His ability to play both ends (alongside WHE and Frampton) means we have lots of options and he's such a great team man you always know wherever they put him, he'll give us something.

Last suffered probably the “ best” type of long term injury a player could get. Freshened him up with zero long term injury consequences. He’s like a new recruit now that he’s fully fit and confident.

Last suffered probably the “ best” type of long term injury a player could get. Freshened him up with zero long term injury consequences. He’s like a new recruit now that he’s fully fit and confident.
Probably the best player we've ever got from a dreaded enemy.

Not sure Howe is going to play much forward other than as an in game adjustment, but his forward work was very good on Sunday.

His work up the ground was better than any taller forward we've played in the last few years. Really helped our transition. Cox and Mihocek are ordinary in this regard. McStay better and Hosk pretty good. But, based on one game, Howe comfortably looked our best. Granted it was against a tiring dud team, but might be worth another look.

Just wanting to acknowledge Howie's 250th game.
I thought he'd never come back from that horrific arm injury, but he showed the determination and courage we see regularly on the ground to make it back. So very glad he got the premiership medal.
A wonderful team man and provider of awe-inspiring high flying marks that have given us supporters so much joy.
Thank you Howie. 😍 :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: Have a blinder of a 250th.

Just wanting to acknowledge Howie's 250th game.
I thought he'd never come back from that horrific arm injury, but he showed the determination and courage we see regularly on the ground to make it back. So very glad he got the premiership medal.
A wonderful team man and provider of awe-inspiring high flying marks that have given us supporters so much joy.
Thank you Howie. 😍 :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: Have a blinder of a 250th.
Thank you "Dees" (yuk 👹👹) - you did us a huge favour letting Howie come to us 👍👍😎😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I’d even count Melbourne as a dreaded enemy tbh …

It’s a generational thing.

Anybody over the age of around 70 would absolutely count Melbourne as a “dreaded enemy”.

Just like anybody under the age of around 30 would wonder why you’d give a rat’s clacker about Carlton.

Anybody over the age of around 70 would absolutely count Melbourne as- a “dreaded enemy”.

Just like anybody under the age of around 30 would wonder why you’d give a rat’s clacker about Carlton.
I hate both - Melbourne probably more - their jumper makes me puke. They're not really a football club - just a blot on society. They can never suffer enough.

Carlton are the epitome of arrogant, grasping corporate greed - please keep suffering through your delusion.

Anybody over the age of around 70 would absolutely count Melbourne as a “dreaded enemy”.

Hey 76, you’ve got this wrong. Hating Carlton has nothing to do with age. It’s a perfectly natural human condition. Newborn babies are born with it. Tribes buried deep in the Amazon feel it. It’s universal.

But you’re right about Melbourne. I can’t work up any hate for them. More like meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jeremy Howe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back