Jerry Maguire is one of the greatest films ever made

Remove this Banner Ad

You could have at least begun the thread by saying "hello".
Show Me The Money GIF

It’s not Jerry screaming that makes this scene immortal, it’s these two above

Cuba was next level in this movie

Rewatching it, he WAS Rod Tidwell

" No heart ? I'm ALL heart, mother****er !!

" I don't wanna be friends no more....and quit using that word, that's MY word ! "

If you're ever having an argument with a loved one and you wanna lighten the mood, bust out the " It was just a mission statement... "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have options if you plan ahead. Plug something like a Chromecast into the telly and cast off a device. Or plug in a media player with an attached hard drive.

Ummm yeh righto.

But please continue your sermon Rev, whilst we pull up our chairs and listen in.

I detest when people don't get a show me the money reference.

Side note I went years without watching the movie, but have watched it about 6 times in the last 2 years (which comes from getting the bluray then the 4K version of it lol).

What is different about the 4K version, other than pic quality?

TBH I can’t believe Cameron Crowe never went on after Almost Famous to bigger things

People still watch movies on mainstream tv?

But they have ads? And you have to watch a set time.

Why oh why?

Because there are many times when FTA will have a movie you haven't seen for a long time and it's just the right moment to sit and watch it, despite the ads. Also, you can't see every single movie you want to watch on Netflix, or Stan, or Binge, or Tubi, or Flixflare, etc. Your local library won't have every DVD ever released either. In Addition, JB Hi Fi, DVD Land, Sanity and Minotaur, etc. don't have access to every DVD ever released, meaning you can't go and buy every movie you ever wanted to see.
Free to Air still has a place in amongst all the other available ad-free options.

Because there are many times when FTA will have a movie you haven't seen for a long time and it's just the right moment to sit and watch it, despite the ads. Also, you can't see every single movie you want to watch on Netflix, or Stan, or Binge, or Tubi, or Flixflare, etc. Your local library won't have every DVD ever released either. In Addition, JB Hi Fi, DVD Land, Sanity and Minotaur, etc. don't have access to every DVD ever released, meaning you can't go and buy every movie you ever wanted to see.
Free to Air still has a place in amongst all the other available ad-free options.
Jerry mcquires is on numerous streaming services (some only for rent but at a paltry couple of bucks). All available to watch at any time you want. Ad free.

Justifying watching movies on mainstream tv in this day and age is like justifying still having a phone with a cord or a typrewriter instead of a lap top.

Jerry mcquires is on numerous streaming services (some only for rent but at a paltry couple of bucks). All available to watch at any time you want. Ad free.

Justifying watching movies on mainstream tv in this day and age is like justifying still having a phone with a cord or a typrewriter instead of a lap top.

You misspelled typewriter and Maguire and "mcquires" should be capitalised. Deliberately overlooking spelling errors in this day and age when there is a red squiggly line underneath them is clumsy.

Listen here

We went to regional Vic to see someone who is very unwell off on a trip

We had dinner

Went back to the room later
about 9pm. I watched from Show me the $ to their first date

Turned it off, had a shower and went to sleep

I never thought I’d have to explain context for a ****ing movie because of the

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

You misspelled typewriter and Maguire and "mcquires" should be capitalised. Deliberately overlooking spelling errors in this day and age when there is a red squiggly line underneath them is clumsy.
There are no red squiggly lines on ipads. But there is accidently hitting the wrong keys on touch screens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jerry Maguire is one of the greatest films ever made

Remove this Banner Ad

Back