Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

I stand corrected. This one has topped it.

The club publicly admitted the video was of him but claimed it was from years earlier.
Whatever he did in the past has got nothing to do with him being mentally unwell now.
You need to learn that you might go and do an ad shoot one day for a bit of money.
It might embarrass you. But you need to remember that it's you who is doing that.
It's your choice.
It's a bit like when you go to the loo in public. Your choice because you were busting. But if the cops catch you it makes it harder because you can get charged for indecent exposure and public urination.

With Jesse it's all purely mental illness issues.

Whatever he did in the past has got nothing to do with him being mentally unwell now.
You need to learn that you might go and do an ad shoot one day for a bit of money.
It might embarrass you. But you need to remember that it's you who is doing that.
It's your choice.
It's a bit like when you go to the loo in public. Your choice because you were busting. But if the cops catch you it makes it harder because you can get charged for indecent exposure and public urination.

Wtf?

It's your choice.

Verbal diarrhoea.

You were saying he does drugs.

He doesn't do drugs.

That video of him was a bit before he played.
You might want to think about when you did something when you were back at school. That was caused to be filmed and then uploaded to youtube.

It has got nothing to do with what he is like now.

You need to really learn to think about mental illness and don't always assume that somebody has a drug problem along side it.

A loved one of mine has mental illness but is not a drug taker.
He has a mood disorder.

He also is close to his mid 50's.

So don't always assume that somebody does drugs when they actually just have mental illness issues.

The same thing here when you see somebody that is rolling on the ground they might seem to be drunk but they could have had a grand mal epileptic seizure and had peed themselves.

It's your choice.

what's that got to do with you claiming it was photo shopped?

Having copious amounts of cash is too much of a temptation, perhaps Freo should pay him a wage the rest of us survive on to see if he can clean himself up with an amount held back and managed by the club to be paid out in full at the end of his career. Players like Hogan could clean themselves up in their mid 30's but by then the cash has run out. Point in case was Gavin Crosisca he was stoned for pretty much his playing career but cleaned up because he had to, Hogan doesn't have to yet.

what's that got to do with you claiming it was photo shopped?
Mate the stuff i've seen in here have been articles after articles claiming that some person has seen Jesse Hogan using drugs.
I've also seen stuff that is about Lance Franklin.
Everything i've seen so far has either had something photoshopped or is just a bunch of malarkey.

Go and have a read of the club's statement.
If anything the rumour about jesse hogan doing drugs is malarkey.

The social impact from drug abuse by past WCE players would suggest otherwise.
The social impact on who ? The players or the supporters ?

The supporters it would seem a cautionary tale. Players, that's their bed and they have to lie in it.

Rec drugs are rife in the AFL for all clubs. Eagles may have been slightly worse but there's also the fact they were hugely successful in in an almost 1 team town so the spot light was always on them.

Hell that leaked blanket hair test back in 2016 I believe the team with the lowest positive results was 4 and eagles were lowish on end of the spectrum.

Anyone have a link to that report btw ?

He doesn't do drugs.

You might want to think about when you did something when you were back at school. That was caused to be filmed and then uploaded to youtube.

You need to really learn to think about mental illness and don't always assume that somebody has a drug problem along side it.

He has a mood disorder.

So don't always assume that somebody does drugs when they actually just have mental illness issues.

The same thing here when you see somebody that is rolling on the ground they might seem to be drunk but they could have had a grand mal epileptic seizure and had peed themselves.

lol no it wasn't. jesus christ. you've gone from it was photoshopped to it was a bit before he played. he was 17 when he was listed. he was easily north of that when the video was taken. the club admitted it was from a couple years prior, not before he played AFL/VFL.

he was video'd twice absolutely off his face. once of which literally had a date on it, given it was at a music festival.

Mate the stuff i've seen in here have been articles after articles claiming that some person has seen Jesse Hogan using drugs.
Everything i've seen so far has either had something photoshopped or is just a bunch of malarkey.

are you Freomaniac

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to tell if you're a really bad troll or just not very clever. I've seen him do drugs, with my own eyeballs, watched it go up his nose. In the last year.

Are you a troll or the product of the love between a brother and sister ?

You see nothing when your eyes are shut

Hard to tell if you're a really bad troll or just not very clever. I've seen him do drugs, with my own eyeballs, watched it go up his nose. In the last year.

i can predict the response already:
"yeah but unless you tested the substance in a certified laboratory you can't be certain it was an illicit substance"

then if you say someone else snorted the same powder and confirmed it was illicit, it will be:
"yeah but you can't be certain it was him, it would have been someone else called jesse who looks like him. so unless you saw 3 matching forms of identification you can't actually be sure it was him."

then if you saw his drivers licence it will be:
"yeah but it could be a case of identity theft, so unless you had a sample of his hair to DNA test, you can't actually be sure it was him"

Guys there's no need for all this malarkey, leave respected BigFooty poster boombastinac alone, stop spreading your mayo. Who knows if it was Jessie or Jessie's girl or someone else altogether. Listen this stuff could of been photoshopped from YEARS ago. I know Jessie from following him on social media and I can categorically say he would never of done any of this malarkey.

I'll be listening to the club thanks.

Guys there's no need for all this malarkey, leave respected BigFooty poster boombastinac alone, stop spreading your mayo. Who knows if it was Jessie or Jessie's girl or someone else altogether. Listen this stuff could of been photoshopped from YEARS ago. I know Jessie from following him on social media and I can categorically say he would never of done any of this malarkey.

great now we have peter bell posting in here

He doesn't do drugs.

He has a mood disorder.

What would you know?

I have seen him on drugs with my own eyes during his footy career.

Poor Joe Biden is doing so badly in the polls he is now trolling the threads .

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 12.29.58 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jessie Hogan Out Indefinitely for Mental Health Reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back