jets

Remove this Banner Ad

Jameel you're just asking for trouble bagging all these players when everybody knows who you are. Maybe you should back up some of these statements with a half decent game. Got no freaking idea how you made this jets squad, but i'm not too worried beacause we all know you'll get cut straight away. Watch out on Sunday, plenty of people will be watching you..

I'll be watching, and jameel is a better player then you will ever be.

You can't even reveal who you are and yet you still call others bad.

:thumbsdown:

Moon21 whoever you are mate thanks for your opinion, although i think your in no position to be calling any other players a dud. Jameel isnt a dud player and neither is ethan wright, the only fault Jameel has is he could be a bit selfish around the pack, but other than that he does his job week in week out, lachie fairly lso not a dud, has a good pair of hands and i thin he also plays his role well, (needs to learn to straighten up those kicks though) but thats nothing a good pre-season cant fix mate, Ethan Wright along with other backmen do there job every game, defenders arnt ment to 30 posesions a game like midfeiders, but are ment to stop there man from getting a touch. And i think both ethan wright and lachie fairly do this..

p.s all you boys should watch the game alot more closly and consisder all aspects of how it is ment to be played.. forwards kick goals.. defenders stop them.. midfeilders get it into the forward line.. thats the easiest way to put it to you dumb *******...

:thumbsu:

Other players that should be in the Jets team for there performances this season:

-Lachlan Patterson (patto)
-Murphy Watt
-Harley Mc kenzie
-Cant remember the other blokes name.. plays for spotty and is a defender..

Moon21 whoever you are mate thanks for your opinion, although i think your in no position to be calling any other players a dud. Jameel isnt a dud player and neither is ethan wright, the only fault Jameel has is he could be a bit selfish around the pack, but other than that he does his job week in week out, lachie fairly lso not a dud, has a good pair of hands and i thin he also plays his role well, (needs to learn to straighten up those kicks though) but thats nothing a good pre-season cant fix mate, Ethan Wright along with other backmen do there job every game, defenders arnt ment to 30 posesions a game like midfeiders, but are ment to stop there man from getting a touch. And i think both ethan wright and lachie fairly do this..

p.s all you boys should watch the game alot more closly and consisder all aspects of how it is ment to be played.. forwards kick goals.. defenders stop them.. midfeilders get it into the forward line.. thats the easiest way to put it to you dumb *******...

:thumbsu:
iam taking over for moon while he is red carded . i never said jameel was shit.
and going by what i have seen of ethan whilst playing against his team he has nothing special to offer.
i also know first hand backman don't always get 20-30 possies

iam taking over for moon while he is red carded . i never said jameel was shit.
and going by what i have seen of ethan whilst playing against his team he has nothing special to offer.
i also know first hand backman don't always get 20-30 possies
Thought you were barred sean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jameel you're just asking for trouble bagging all these players when everybody knows who you are. Maybe you should back up some of these statements with a half decent game. Got no freaking idea how you made this jets squad, but i'm not too worried beacause we all know you'll get cut straight away. Watch out on Sunday, plenty of people will be watching you..

unknown?
who are you...
and who do you play for...
because when werribee smashed every team but two this season i didnt always feel the need to kick 10 goals a game.
and i hope you grow some balls and tell people your name you buttfu**ing qu**r

unknown?
who are you...
and who do you play for...
because when werribee smashed every team but two this season i didnt always feel the need to kick 10 goals a game.
and i hope you grow some balls and tell people your name you buttfu**ing qu**r

Agreed im getting pretty sick unknown.

i thought u guys would like to see the western jets photo of last years under 15 squad and the other one i have is the under 16 ted whitten one

U/15 development squad

U/16 Ted Whitten squad

sorry about that they arnt big, just click on them to enlarge them

another fantastic player that was in jets last year that didnt make it this year is Eddie Schelander, he tore ligaments in his ankle during summer jets training, then broke his wrist near the end of the year, missing out on end of season and finals,

I believe Sherlock, Notman and Shannon Ball. Bit of a suprise with Ball but good luck to him i suppose.
Not sure about the other two, perhaps Carroll if he doesnt get drafted...
surprising if they sherlock n notman get a third yr, both have had 2 years in the system and i was under the impression they pick players for a third year under certain rules.... such as late birthdays, slow developers or have had set backs from injurys and dont think any of these circumstances have effected sherlock or notman. late development of ball gives reason to his selection

surprising if they sherlock n notman get a third yr, both have had 2 years in the system and i was under the impression they pick players for a third year under certain rules.... such as late birthdays, slow developers or have had set backs from injurys and dont think any of these circumstances have effected sherlock or notman. late development of ball gives reason to his selection
then you don noe them to well sherlock missed fair ffew games in the two years threw inhury n notman didnt get many games as a bottom ager till late in the year

Remove this Banner Ad

jets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back