Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

After reading about the comments of David King, I was reminded of this:

In today's headlines, a politician has highlighted a problem so that tomorrow they can announce a plan to throw more money at the problem, to make the politician look good.
A celebrity relationship may be in trouble!
And a former sportsman who now works in the media has made a ridiculous comment in a desperate attempt to get some attention.

Join us again next time when we will change the names and details and feed you the same meaningless drivel all over again.

After reading about the comments of David King, I was reminded of this:

In today's headlines, a politician has highlighted a problem so that tomorrow they can announce a plan to throw more money at the problem, to make the politician look good.
A celebrity relationship may be in trouble!
And a former sportsman who now works in the media has made a ridiculous comment in a desperate attempt to get some attention.

Join us again next time when we will change the names and details and feed you the same meaningless drivel all over again.

It took you this long? Google "Kane Cornes".

If north applied the blowtorch this hard to their team and the people running it maybe their club wouldn’t be the laughing stock of the league and could fashion a future where they’re in the league for legitimate reasons other than to serve as the cockpuppet of the big Victorians who keep them around for their own purposes.

Interstate sides are nothing but the cockpuppet the VFL used to secure the Victorian league's financial future.

Don't ever forget that.

There was an existing deal struck for the AFL to host the Grand Final at the MCG until 2057 before COVID, after the Brisbane and Perth Grand Finals, the AFL extended that deal until 2059. That's where Port Adelaide Power and other franchises sit on the football landscape.

Interstate sides are nothing but the cockpuppet the VFL used to secure the Victorian league's financial future.

Don't ever forget that.

There was an existing deal struck for the AFL to host the Grand Final at the MCG until 2057 before COVID, after the Brisbane and Perth Grand Finals, the AFL extended that deal until 2059. That's where Port Adelaide Power and other franchises sit on the football landscape.

Yet we still managed to snaffle your first ever number one draft pick after one year.
How shit must your club be for that to happen.

Yet we still managed to snaffle your first ever number one draft pick after one year.
How s**t must your club be for that to happen.

I was happy for Jason to scurry back to Adelaide, to be honest. You're forgetting that he'd already made his position untenable at the club by then.

Sheezel and Wardlaw making the whole thing a non-event from North's perspective, plus our two first round picks in the 2023 draft to come. I don't really care what Jason gets up to at Port.

I was happy for Jason to scurry back to Adelaide, to be honest. You're forgetting that he'd already made his position untenable at the club by then.

Sheezel and Wardlaw making the whole thing a non-event from North's perspective, plus our two first round picks in the 2023 draft to come. I don't really care what Jason gets up to at Port.
That's why you are here posting eh i DoNt CaRe

I was happy for Jason to scurry back to Adelaide, to be honest. You're forgetting that he'd made his position untenable already at the club by then.

Same boat. The ****s I have to give about this whole situation are almost non existent. Port got their man, we got an extra player and pick for this year. Seems good to me.

You can argue about what went down and how it went down until the cows come home (which is what’s happening in here ad nauseam) but what’s the point? A lot of people in here constantly being upset about shit that’s already happened that none of us had any say in. Almost every post in here is just bait each way, and when someone takes it, off it goes again. I boo you all!

Maybe once north and port play in a few weeks we’ll all move past it.

That's why you are here posting eh i DoNt CaRe

More that I'm interested in the Kane Cornes narrative about how poor little Jase is being bullied by North fans.

As I said, I couldn't care less how he's going at Port in general, but I hope our fans make him feel uncomfortable when he plays against us. Other clubs fans should feel free to do the same each week, why make it easier for your opposition?

vfl-rd-16-collingwood-v-north-melbourne.jpg

I wonder how this Dad explained to his boys that their favourite player (who they were supporting at VFL game) decided to leave?
:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might try and even it out and go down to the Gold Coast and boo the * out of Sheezel this weekend.
I might join you. The lazy bugger couldn’t even equal Daicos’ 42 disposals.

Dont know but 2 possibilities;
our captain had already gone to GWS so maybe seen as evening it up?
dos GWS really count as a club? The plastics havent generateda lot of sympathy, and lets face it the booing of JHF is a demonstration of solidarity with NM more than dislike of JHF, none of us know the kid.

Sounds more like a reflection of double standards inspired by parochialism.

I think there’s more to it than him just leaving, North we’re offered a grand father deal for him before he was even drafted, then he doesn’t live up to the hype and had to take pennies on the dollar the very next year, I think that’s why their so mad.

Last edited:
I think there’s more to it than him just leaving, North we’re offered a grand father deal for him before he was even drafted, then he doesn’t live up to the hype and had they to take pennies on the dollar the very next year, I think that’s why their so mad.
North aren't mad at all. The club have said nothing. Corn has been potting us for years, presumably because his old man couldn't hack it in the big leagues at North and ran home too.

Corn says we can't criticise JHF and yet was happy to continuously pot/abuse Ginnivan, Walsh, Will Phillips and now Harry Sheezel as first year players.

I don't know why oppo fans are booing JHF but I'd imagine it is in response to corn being a ******** and constantly fanning the flames of the fire. I assume other supporters can see through his bullshit too.

Last edited:

Don't ever forget that.

Errrr yeah. What you think this is news to us?

We’ve been saying this for years.

The afl wants interstate sides to secure market share and revenue

They keep minnows like north around for the benefits it gives the other more important vic sides.

I'm assuming the Pies booed (which I disagree with) on the back of their own 1st round pick forcing a trade to Geelong as well.
But fans should just leave the kid alone. Goodes was a seasoned, older footballer and he struggled with it which forced him out of the game.
JHF is a 19 year old kid.
Why do you think the dogs fans booed on saturday night? All I can think is sympathy for the roos

I think there’s more to it than him just leaving, North we’re offered a grand father deal for him before he was even drafted, then he doesn’t live up to the hype and had they to take pennies on the dollar the very next year, I think that’s why their so mad.
We got Sheezel and got rid of a high profile player that didn’t want to be there and he seems happier at Port, who are showing great form. Win-win.

Beyond general ribbing between both clubs fans on social media and here, I don’t believe anyone is genuinely mad about the situation, with the notable exception of Cornes. Then again, he’s getting the attention he wants.

Solidarity with North, thats Vicco talk for a bunch of inbreds outraged that someone dare escape the filthy grey wet shithole built on a postage stamp piece of land in the most boring corner of Australia set aside for convicts yeah?
Trying to rile up a New South Welshman by bagging Melbourne, good work son :)

It'll be intersting if the Qld and WA fans boo him too then wont it?

We got Sheezel and got rid of a high profile player that didn’t want to be there and he seems happier at Port, who are showing great form. Win-win.

Beyond general ribbing between both clubs fans on social media and here, I don’t believe anyone is genuinely mad about the situation, with the notable exception of Cornes. Then again, he’s getting the attention he wants.
Cat fans didn’t boo Lee Colbert as much lol, and he left as captain iirc.

Actually, I've not blamed North for neutrals booing Jason, I just saw him tear up Bonts midfield off the back of a few boo's and thought I'd offer some advice.
Funny, he started to do something only when Bont and Timmy were pulled in the last quarter by our coach. He was booed from the first bounce, managed 8 touches to 3/4 time, hardly motivated by the booing. We threw away a game we should have won.

Mind you Allir tripping Astro in the goal square for a 12 point turnaround ina game you won by 14 was also pretty crucial.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back