Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

JHF is more talented and will probably end up the better player, but Sheezel and Wardlaw don't need a support cast to be good, they are types that lead from the front. JHF is a follower that needs the protection and coverage to enable his productivity.

I would be embarasssed if I’d posted this in a public forum; real never show your face again in the streets type shit

JHF has been our best player this season, would be leading our B&F by a mile, with extremely limited support from his teammates

JHF is more talented and will probably end up the better player, but Sheezel and Wardlaw don't need a support cast to be good, they are types that lead from the front. JHF is a follower that needs the protection and coverage to enable his productivity.

This is just such an incredibly odd take and clearly you haven’t watched him since leaving.

He has single handedly won us numerous games across each of the past 2 seasons. Only have to look back to last weekend for one example of that.

Even for this thread that's an odd take. If we needed a clearance to win a big game I'd pick JHF of the Port players every time to win it for us.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even for this thread that's an odd take. If we needed a clearance to win a big game I'd pick JHF every time to win it for us.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wish poor Ken would listen the bloke plonks him at full forward half the match and wonders why his midfield is slaughtered. JHF is so far away your best player ahead of Rozee/Butters, could make a cause foor Hoston but whatever. He's probably the only reason you have won at least 4-5 of the games including last week. If JHF doesn't play last week exactly how much are you losing that by?

Wish poor Ken would listen the bloke plonks him at full forward half the match and wonders why his midfield is slaughtered. JHF is so far away your best player ahead of Rozee/Butters, could make a cause foor Hoston but whatever. He's probably the only reason you have won at least 4-5 of the games including last week. If JHF doesn't play last week exactly how much are you losing that by?
Last week was JHF basically saving Ken's hide like Robbie Gray was once lumbered with.

Last week was JHF basically saving Ken's hide like Robbie Gray was once lumbered with.

Yep, it was embarrassing what the rest of the blokes were doing and lets not start on your key forward trying to kick like Levi Casboult every time he has a shot. Honestly if JHF gets on the bench in the AA side it wouldn't be that outrageous.

Embarrassing post really, you should grow up and actually watch some footy. Atleast 4 BOG's this year, probably 5. Without him we would be bottom 4.

Port shouldn't be bottom 4 without him. Players at the moment are underperforming at the moment and need to lift.
Well we have the cattle but coaching isn't there. We have fallen off the cliff with basically the same team which made top 4 for the past few years. JHF has been a shining light though.

Not sure if this is meant to be a gotcha moment but he’s still ahead of both Sheezel and Wardlaw if you take these things seriously.

Lets be honest.. who is actually voting on these polls, let alone without any bias?

All the Collingwood fans vote for Daicos, all the West Coast fans vote for Reid.. etc

And the North Melbourne fan probably voted for Wardlaw

He's a downhill skiier, looks very impressive when the whole team is running riot but when playing against a good team, looks lost.

I'm salivating the prospect of next year when we get phillips to tag him out of business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a downhill skiier, looks very impressive when the whole team is running riot but when playing against a good team, looks lost.

I'm salivating the prospect of next year when we get phillips to tag him out of business.
I'd say pretty much every player looks bad when the team is bad. There's 18 guys on the field man.

Rd 17

Port adelaide average age 25.4 years

North Melbourne average age 24.9 years

hilarious when posters do this, they can't crtically think so they just try to use selected stats against a contrary posters supported team. you didn't actually rebutt anything, nor make any kind of point.

hilarious when posters do this, they can't crtically think so they just try to use selected stats against a contrary posters supported team. you didn't actually rebutt anything, nor make any kind of point.

I rebutted that we have an ageing team... thought that was pretty easy to see! .. maybe not for everyone.

Put those critical thinking skills to use!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back