Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a decent point

Buckley Debut:20y 244d

JHF Debut:18y 272d

Why did Buckley debut so late? Or was that just the ordinary back then?

Different time.

But also I recall Buckley had some injury type issues at Port before bursting onto the scene as a 19yo.

He didn’t want to go to the Bears

While that is true, its not the reason he started late in the AFL. He was selected the year after his breakout SANFL year. Before that he had done nothing of note, (I think partly because of injury or similar, I cant recall the exact reason but for some reason think it was back/leg related).

While that is true, its not the reason he started late in the AFL. He was selected the year after his breakout SANFL year. Before that he had done nothing of note, (I think partly because of injury or similar, I cant recall the exact reason but for some reason think it was back/leg related).
The Bears tried to draft him. He refused to play for them initially so went to the SANFL

Nathan Buckley is a very good comparison for JHF, Buckley is the biggest loser in the history of the game, and JHF has a very good chance of matching him.

Buckley went to Collingwood to win Premierships and won none, while the team he left won three and the team he was initially going to switch too won two during his playing career.

While JHF didn't switch to Port to win Premierships, I have no doubt it was spoken about when trying to lure him to the club, and while there is still a lot of work to do, I'm more confident that North will at least compete for a Premiership in the next few seasons than Port.

Nathan Buckley is a very good comparison for JHF, Buckley is the biggest loser in the history of the game, and JHF has a very good chance of matching him.

Buckley went to Collingwood to win Premierships and won none, while the team he left won three and the team he was initially going to switch too won two during his playing career.

While JHF didn't switch to Port to win Premierships, I have no doubt it was spoken about when trying to lure him to the club, and while there is still a lot of work to do, I'm more confident that North will at least compete for a Premiership in the next few seasons than Port.

1720406392579.png

"Nathan Buckley is the biggest loser in the history of the game"

Yeah no he’s not actually. That’s using selective stats/rounds and ignoring his first couple games as a mid where he didn’t kick a goal.

He moved into the midfield in round 8 against the saints with 13 CBAs. So he’s not actually going at 1.4 a game and meeting the 20d and 1 goal a game as was being referenced (he’s going at 0.88 goals per game for info).

Great young player obviously but again not sure the need to bring him into the thread when it’s not relevant at this time.

Oh yes.

Apologies

He only averages the 26.5 disposals per game, 0.88 goals per game, 1 goal assist per game, 4 clearances per game, 5 score involvements per game, 4 tackles and 25 pressure acts from that point from 44% time in the center :tearsofjoy:

The 17.46 AFL ratings points which is #7 in the comp in that period.

I guess we will just have to wait 1 more week and the 1 more goal for him to kick for him to meet your 1 goal per game figure to categorically say he's better on every level at the moment.

1720415942574.png

Attachments

• 1720415925583.png
    1720415925583.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 23
Oh yes.

Apologies

He only averages the 26.5 disposals per game, 0.88 goals per game, 1 goal assist per game, 4 clearances per game, 5 score involvements per game, 4 tackles and 25 pressure acts from that point from 44% time in the center :tearsofjoy:

The 17.46 AFL ratings points which is #7 in the comp in that period.

I guess we will just have to wait 1 more week and the 1 more goal for him to kick for him to meet your 1 goal per game figure to categorically say he's better on every level at the moment.
Seriously, are you sure you dont want to lie down for a bit? You sound like you are about to have a stroke

3543454355645634.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes almost entirely dictated by wins and team performance? :tearsofjoy:

Next you will throw out Brownlow votes.

I prefer this one:

View attachment 2042603

"your rating system that shows my player is worse than your player is WRONG"

"I PREFER THE RATING SYSTEM THAT SHOWS MY PLAYER IS BETTER THAN YOUR PLAYER"

ffs this is the worlds biggest pissing contest in this thread

Attachments

• 1720416161524.png
    1720416161524.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 26
"your rating system that shows my player is worse than your player is WRONG"

"I PREFER THE RATING SYSTEM THAT SHOWS MY PLAYER IS BETTER THAN YOUR PLAYER"

ffs this is the worlds biggest pissing contest in this thread
How do I turn notifications off for this thread?
It’s genuinely ****ed

The Bears tried to draft him. He refused to play for them initially so went to the SANFL
He was already at port. 92 wasnt his first year at port.

Soooo he doesn’t ave the 20d and 1goal per game which was my original post (whereby only 6 players in the comp do).

You do know, amazingly, in a thread about JHF, you North supporters don’t have to continually come in here every second post to come and post about Sheezel for absolutely no reason.

There’s another thread dedicated to him already. If you want to go and talk about how well he’s going, how about you go there instead of sprouting random cr*p in here which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or posts.

JHF has nothing to do with Sheezel.

Come on, man. You can't really be this dumb, can you?

Way to disappoint a fellow Curve fan.

Soooo he doesn’t ave the 20d and 1goal per game which was my original post (whereby only 6 players in the comp do).

You do know, amazingly, in a thread about JHF, you North supporters don’t have to continually come in here every second post to come and post about Sheezel for absolutely no reason.

There’s another thread dedicated to him already. If you want to go and talk about how well he’s going, how about you go there instead of sprouting random cr*p in here which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread or posts.

JHF has nothing to do with Sheezel.

Everything to do with getting wardlaw, synergy of him plus sheezal in action is worth more than the sum of their parts.

It's a jordan meets pippen moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back