Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Being worse than Fitzroy and being irrelevant doesn't bring me any joy, i wouldn't know have known North existed if it wasn't for this thread.

Are you begging for more PPs this year?

Hang on stop stop, you waste too many words.

Lemme do your lines: fold, merge, relocate, i don't think you have anything other than that. Now stop blabbing.

Incredibly overrated

He looked every bit the golden boy during port's 13 game winning streak run but from there on, after the straight exit and the stagnant season this year, his gloss is gone.

Won't be the worst player, certainly won't be the very best player.

He would make a name for himself by the end of the career as the player who eventually played an important role during port's rebuild as let's face it, him, rozzie, butters are their only bright spot.

You mean Sheezel is the best player out there by that metric? or Sam Walsh in his first 3 years? I'd take a high clearance/contested 25 possession player than a 35 possession uncontested player.

Best player? Lol, club mvp, rising star...in first year.

Beat any on your list or anyone else's for that matter.

Last time someone achieved that was by the name of michael jordan so yes, best.

Best player? Lol, club mvp, rising star...in first year.

Beat any on your list or anyone else's for that matter.

Last time someone achieved that was by the name of michael jordan so yes, best.
Lol rising star...shall i name you a few rising stars in the past 20 years that might shock you? it means NOTHING. JHF finished with 16 brownlow votes in his 2nd year. Lets see how many Wardlaw finishes with this year???

Lol rising star...shall i name you a few rising stars in the past 20 years that might shock you? it means NOTHING. JHF finished with 16 brownlow votes in his 2nd year. Lets see how many Wardlaw finishes with this year???
Yes the trusty Brownlow votes. The same ones you’re quoting when JHF got votes despite being one of the worst players on the ground. Very reliable metric.

Because the umpires were confusing him with Bergman...

Only explanation I have for some of the 3 vote games...
13 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 2 clearances, 195 metres gained, 4 turnovers. 0 goals. 0 goal assists.

Brownlow votes are a silly metric, that is overly reliant on being eye catching (ie blonde mullet - Woewodin says hi) and being in a good team.

Really, try name a few and i will smack you down within 2 lines, bring it on mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why am I here?
This thread is genuinely toxic. All you campaigners need to touch grass once in a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back