Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

And north are a rabble of a club that should be relegated or just disbanded entirely. Not even worth merging with another team, that’s how ****ing useless your mob are.

Such a rabble that there is currently a mass exocus happening with the 10th signing.

Adelaid is the real SA club

Anyways you lot can continue coming here like flies to shit whenever he does something good on the field. And I'll forever wait for a rebuttal as to why all the north players are staying put.

Newsflash - mediocre players get paid more at a shit club as opposed to a good club where they share the salary cap with good players.

Congratulations on paying mediocre players more than anyone else will.

You know what......maybe Jas was right.

Maybe the 18 year old in his first year knows best.

Things were so bad he just had to go......

Anyways you lot can continue coming here like flies to shit whenever he does something good on the field. And I'll forever wait for a rebuttal as to why all the north players are staying put.

#Judas
#Lyingpos

North fans when they resign the players that made them shit in the first place, whilst also not being able to entice anyone external to join the club with their "warchest"

1723790796822.png

Newsflash - mediocre players get paid more at a shit club as opposed to a good club where they share the salary cap with good players.

Probably is better than 90% than those clubs that are known for choking.

Oh look at me, 15 wins in a roll...bang bang straight exit.

Good club with good players......are you suggesting that's Port?

Butters, Rozee......who else?

Maybe Houston.....although I'm hearing he's leaving.

Good club with good players......are you suggesting that's Port?

Butters, Rozee......who else?

Maybe Houston.....although I'm hearing he's leaving.

Houston, we have a problem.

Well, they got a lot of problem, namely and aging list with a few youngsters.

The age profile is all wrong, the 3 aforementioned players will come into their prime when the team is in a ditch much like hopper and taranto at richmond.

Probably is better than 90% than those clubs that are known for choking.

Oh look at me, 15 wins in a roll...bang bang straight exit.
15 wins is North’s combined win total over the last 5 years…

Can only laugh at the whining north fans claiming we’re an old list.

We have the 11th oldest list. We’re sitting pretty solid with our age profile and young players.

What an idiotic thing to chirp about while you continue to sit at the bottom year after year.

Can only laugh at a club thats one bad game away from total implosion.

Oh well, better get yourselves ready for the 2028 blackhole.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston can go it's good business turning a bloke off the rookie list into first rounders.

Just about the most important player to the structure and defensive rebound of the club but sure, get rid off him.

Thank goodness you are not the list manager.

Just about the most important player to the structure and defensive rebound of the club but sure, get rid off him.

Thank goodness you are not the list manager.
He's an awesome kick but at the end of the day a half back flanker is the most replaceable position in the game.

Can only laugh at the whining north fans claiming we’re an old list.

We have the 11th oldest list. We’re sitting pretty solid with our age profile and young players.

What an idiotic thing to chirp about while you continue to sit at the bottom year after year.
I’m not reading the posts from the trolls, however a team that fields a 26 and under team like below, isn’t in massive trouble age wise.

B Jones, Zerk-Thatcher, Sinn
HB Evans, Ratagolea, Farrell
C Bergman, Horne-Francis, Burgoyne
HF Rozee, Georgiades, Powell-Pepper
F Narkle, Lord, Marshall
R Sweet, Butters, Drew
I Mead, Williams, McEntee

How good does JHF look in that team?

I’m not reading the posts from the trolls, however a team that fields a 26 and under team like below, isn’t in massive trouble age wise.

B Jones, Zerk-Thatcher, Sinn
HB Evans, Ratagolea, Farrell
C Bergman, Horne-Francis, Burgoyne
HF Rozee, Georgiades, Powell-Pepper
F Narkle, Lord, Marshall
R Sweet, Butters, Drew
I Mead, Williams, McEntee

How good does JHF look in that team?

dud

He's an awesome kick but at the end of the day a half back flanker is the most replaceable position in the game.

Really, with whom? name one...that's currently on the list.

The fact thtat poort is asking for 2 first mean he is irreplaceable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back