Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

2 votes....TWO!!!! Head in sand ****. How did Wardlaw go in the coaches votes btw? JHF finished pretty high up there too.

Living in denial, yeah all these votes are biased but objective Norf fans opinions are the only ones valid.

Fair dinkum!!!

lmao! even some uber spuds polled higher. Rowell had a great year btw.

You should be ashamed, never time Wardlaw is brought up in the same topic as JHF.
I’m not that keen on using a unanimously discredited popularity contest as an arbiter of football greatness, but you do you champ.

Wish I had my shit together like he does when I was his age.

At 21 to be progressing well in a lucrative and exciting career.

If I was at North Melbourne at 20 I would have been booted out in the first month by the club leaders and that would be before they saw my lack of football talent.

I’m not that keen on using a unanimously discredited popularity contest as an arbiter of football greatness, but you do you champ.
When both coaches votes/Brownlow agree, there is a pattern. Too bad your bias won't let you see this.

And that's besides the point, he singlehandedly won us 4/5 games this year. That St kilda match and hawthorn match, we lose if it wasn't for JHF. We don't finish top 4 without him. You can ask any port fan they will agree.

Keep crying.

Since you guys haven't won anymore silverware than us since you arrived in the big boys league, maybe we should hit up the goldsmith for a 2-for-1 deal together.
Atleast we haven't disgraced ourselves. Your past 4 years been a ripper which even puts Fitzroy to shame. You have broken all sorts of record though, like you won like 11% of the matches in the past 4 years or something.

Atleast we haven't disgraced ourselves. Your past 4 years been a ripper which even puts Fitzroy to shame. You have broken all sorts of record though, like you won like 11% of the matches in the past 4 years or something.
“Disgraced” is a bit harsh. It’s not like we sold out our uniform, our name, and the governance of our club to some jokers interstate, leading us to become chained to a coach and a chairman we despise. Oh well!

“Disgraced” is a bit harsh. It’s not like we sold out our uniform, our name, and the governance of our club to some jokers interstate, leading us to become chained to a coach and a chairman we despise. Oh well!
You could hold your head up higher if you did because you could get away from how putrid you have been

Poor governance is the reason why we suffered too. Cue Ports black days from 2011-2012 but we got rid of the clowns before we turned into a complete joke. Your failure to do so is on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back