JLT Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

hank9

Debutant
Sep 1, 2007
Longford
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has anyone tried to purchase a reserved seat for the JLT series yet? I tried to get tickets on the ticketmaster site for Hawks V blues in tassie and it comes up with the Tickets not available online message. I received an email today to say that tickets went on sale at 9am today.

Has anyone tried to purchase a reserved seat for the JLT series yet? I tried to get tickets on the ticketmaster site for Hawks V blues in tassie and it comes up with the Tickets not available online message. I received an email today to say that tickets went on sale at 9am today.
Wasn’t the email about Hawks v Dogs only?

Was a glitch in the system as I did same thing the irony was the missus got 4 tickets hours before I was able to get mine as a member, it was sorted later in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

JLT Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back