Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is not able to get to the game and would like to offload their tickets, you can resell via tixel.

I have added myself to waitlist and would like to purchase it.

If you wish to sell to me first before adding to common pool, pls msg me and I shall give you my waitlist link

WB v HAW is already sold out but letting in more people for free? Doesn't make sense hopefully they know what they are doing

"The AFL will allow fans who bought tickets to a Whitten Oval AFLW game free access to a sold-out men’s elimination final after creating a double-header next Friday night."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/a...l/news-story/bedac9231fc1af142d7ef64fd5dbef58
How many people would pre-book a week ahead for AFLW. A dozen? 25? Maybe less.

M9 for me and my son. Got on at 9.58 and was 19,000 in the queue and got through about 10.30. Payment almost tripped me up with having to set up the Click to Pay.

Very similar to us. Also M9. Was buying for the family plus 2 so hard work getting 6 in a row at that time!

Sitting Q5 on the 4th level under the roofing up in the rafters. Right forward pocket (in terms of what it would be on the ground) at the Punt Road End. Sat on the other side for our Round 23 game vs Richmond. Good to know if it's wet, I'll be fine. Only my second final ever after the 2018 Qualifying Final, where Dusty kicked that absolute blinder. Let's hope the result is very different this time around...

For those looking for tkts, there may be one available.

MCC guest tkts, lvl 4

Hey everyone.

I have a ticket I'm willing to sell for the match this Friday. The ticket is in the MCC section, the seat itself isn't great (it's level 4 basically at the back). However, you can use the ticket to go to the Standing area at level 1 for a better view. If you're interested, send me a direct message and I'll be happy to go over the details with you.

Just as a FYI I'm not selling the ticket for profit, I'm just looking to get back the money I paid for it.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi im looking for one mcc visitors ticket. would you like my number to discuss further>
not me mate, pls msg the person I have quoted.

They have a tixel link you can purchase off( if not sold already)

Couple more listed in this post, msg them

Lads, I have two tickets from my final series tickets for Friday Night. I can no longer go; I have a 40th.

Level 2/Olympic Stand/ N56.

PM me if you are interested and a fair offer. I am happy to do anything you want to verify them being authentic, etc.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for posting a thread, I thought there might be some genuine demand for the tickets with it being a sell out and wanted to ensure it was noticed.

I have two tickets from my finals series ticketing, level 2 Olympic Stand, N56 row J. Someone wanted them, but it just fell through. I can't go as I have a 40th.

$200 for the two. PM me if your keen.

This isn’t the right place to post it I’m sure, but I dont know where else. I bought three tickets for tonight’s game (1 adult and 2 kids) we just got settlement into our house and I think it is highly unlikely that we will be able to go. I’m just looking to recoup my outlay. Tickets are in M2

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm hoping to do a roadtrip up for the game but I've got a hotel booked in Melb for the weekend which is non refundable. Hopefully I can sweet talk my way into getting them to let me change the dates to the following weekend, but I don't want to attempt that until after I've successfully got tickets to the game. My question is, if I purchase the tickets, but can't change the Melb hotel booking, will anyone be interested in buying the tickets off me for cost price?

Does anyone know what time general public tix go on sale tomorrow ? Ticketek website says 10am Adelaide time but I presume that's just for members and Google has not been helpful.

Hi all,
I'm hoping to do a roadtrip up for the game but I've got a hotel booked in Melb for the weekend which is non refundable. Hopefully I can sweet talk my way into getting them to let me change the dates to the following weekend, but I don't want to attempt that until after I've successfully got tickets to the game. My question is, if I purchase the tickets, but can't change the Melb hotel booking, will anyone be interested in buying the tickets off me for cost price?

Hi Passionate81,

Super keen to purchase for cost price but would be more then happy to pay more for one ticket.

Cheers,
Jayden

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back