Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if he's one of the 5 signings - 3 still to be announced.

Stene, Pendles
Steele will be one
EDIT: Also Hyphen now
Leaves one more??

Wonder if he's one of the 5 signings - 3 still to be announced.

Stene, Pendles
Steele will be one
EDIT: Also Hyphen now
Leaves one more??
Didn’t re-sign (Hyphen) recently so wouldn’t be him in the 5? Maybe is included but would be better if he’s not in this 5 😬

Oh okay. I assumed he had quals. In that case sign the biggest contract you can Joey.
The TAs who enjoy the industry do often end up training as teachers - not sure if that's Joe, but hoping he's doing something to prepare for his post footy life. AFL is great in that it is part time enough for them to get qualifications easily whilst getting really well paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The TAs who enjoy the industry do often end up training as teachers - not sure if that's Joe, but hoping he's doing something to prepare for his post footy life. AFL is great in that it is part time enough for them to get qualifications easily whilst getting really well paid.
If he goes to Adelaide, you could get him a job teaching English as a second language. Anyone could do that job, surely ;)

If he goes to Adelaide, you could get him a job teaching English as a second language. Anyone could do that job, surely ;)
You just press play on a Simpsons episode. But it takes a bit of training to learn how to turn closed captions on so that they get some reading practice too.

It’s disappointing to lose him but I’d say he’s already gone. Let’s get a decent deal and use it to improve our list.

I don’t care about guys who don’t want to wear the black and white stripes. Let him go I reckon.

If he’d already decided he’s going we’d probably already know by now (eg: John Noble)

His manager said he’ll meet up with him later this week to discuss. (Source: Getable)

If he’d already decided he’s going we’d probably already know by now (eg: John Noble)

His manager said he’ll meet up with him later this week to discuss. (Source: Getable)
I reckon he is torn. And didn't want to think about it until he had to. Now he has to, so we'll wait and see.

Yeah these managers are all about themselves. They push their agendas.
Just like Ollies manager at the time
Gosh they annoy me

Their Job is to look after their client’s interests.

If we didn’t have them, the competition would have list bosses negotiating contract terms with kids - which would be very messy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back