Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

4498CDF0-181F-45FF-A5CB-8089ABB7500B-2532-0000015B7CB6589A.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This shit human is the main reason I don't totally respect the pies, with supporters like him being bigger than real life you can't help but pigeon hole.

Are you serious bruv ???? Joffa is a great bloke . I can understand the hate people have for the pies but unless you know the bloke give him a break . I am not close to the guy but from the dozen encounters I have had with him he is an awesome bloke with a good heart . i know this proberly wont stand up on Bay 13 , but dont judge a book by its cover bro !!!

This shit human is the main reason I don't totally respect the pies, with supporters like him being bigger than real life you can't help but pigeon hole.
Don't confuse his public persona with his private one champ.....the guy does a lot of work for the disadvantaged and homeless and is a very generous and approachable bloke

Are you serious bruv ???? Joffa is a great bloke . I can understand the hate people have for the pies but unless you know the bloke give him a break . I am not close to the guy but from the dozen encounters I have had with him he is an awesome bloke with a good heart . i know this proberly wont stand up on Bay 13 , but dont judge a book by its cover bro !!!

gtfo.jpg

Don't confuse his public persona with his private one champ.....the guy does a lot of work for the disadvantaged and homeless and is a very generous and approachable bloke
This is pretty much common knowledge and he deserves respect for it. But because he is passionate and out there and has a big personality, he cops alot of hate..unfortunately it's so human to bag someone who chooses to be a bit eccentric and enjoy life to the full. I reckon good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back