Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

collbin.jpg
Is that pr1ck Harris dead yet?

This shit human is the main reason I don't totally respect the pies, with supporters like him being bigger than real life you can't help but pigeon hole.
do you realise what he does for charities have you ever spoken to him he is far from being a sh!t human he does a lot for a lot of people yes he is a pie supporter and yes he can come over a bit over the top and he wears a jacket that is the wrong colour for his team if they are well and truly winning but he is also a good guy that does a lot of good for others

Not the first time he gave a helping hand to less fortunate entities than him.

Always love that photo, taken when we were in the shit and Joffa was organising a match to help us out. Can't fault the guy for loving the game.

If anyone feels like stalking Trout's FB page, there's a photo of Joffa in Trout's Richmond wig, driving his yellow and black car.

He might look like your grandmother mate, but sure as hell both my grandmothers look better today than Joffa

BTW my grandmothers have been deceased for 20 and 26 years respectively.
You've been digging them up haven't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at the 10$ heater hanging above the door, all the FD funding must have been redirected to Shithouse and have now resorted to buying junk down at trash and treasure.

Any 50 year old Richmond supporter has seen more flags won supporting the Tigers than a 50 year old Magpie supporter has seen with Collingwood and we still have our own teeth:eek:
Lol at a Richmond supporter playing the feral card and the bolded is debatable, extremely debatable. Btw I prefer to dwell on Richmonds 30 years of ongoing irrelevancy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back