Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

Renowned for his charity efforts

BB0pxEtCMAAGF6r.jpg

Ok I apologize for bagging him out, Joffa is obviously not a shit human and the kind of guy you would easily leave your kids with.

You wrong brah, he's the hungry jacks boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This shit human is the main reason I don't totally respect the pies, with supporters like him being bigger than real life you can't help but pigeon hole.
Another shit and ill-informed comment from our third cousins in the West. This guy does more good for charity than your whole sorry state does in a year!

collbin.jpg

George Harris I remember I picked him up off the floor when he fell out of his bed in st.vincents hospital in the early 90's when had his first stroke..poor bugger must having laying there for a while because I've never seen anyone so grateful afterwards, he would always stick his hand up with a smile whenever I passed his room anytime after that incident..

He ****s pig dog members of the Pies cheer squad? Id hardly call that charity.
Oh contrare KP. It's charity from both ends. The gift that keeps on giving. Something that Joffa would never receive otherwise, and something the pig dog toothless tattooed ferals hadn't been given in donkey's doodles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Joffa has seen the light !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back