John Dongmire should be regarded as a worse coach then Cuddly Kern Hinkley if the Swannettes don't win the flag in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not joking either, Horse/Dongmire really has not produced the goods for the Colas at AFL Level, his flag in 2012 was pretty much won on the back of the list and players Paul Roos recruited and developed..

He wasted the generational/best 21st century player in Buddy Franklin without giving the Bloods another flag..

And the Colas keep getting kissed on the pecker with so many Academy and generous Draft Concessions.

One could honestly make a legitimate argument that Dongers has underachieved more as coach than Kern (despite the Roos built flag JL won in his first season as coach)

Prove me wrong Bay. Prove me wrong

I'm sure if they lose the Grand Final they will be gracious in defeat and just admit the better team won on the day, and certainly won't whine for years about conspiracies while ignoring their own AFL-mandated advantages.

I'm sure if they lose the Grand Final they will be gracious in defeat and just admit the better team won on the day, and certainly won't whine for years about conspiracies while ignoring their own AFL-mandated advantages.
if the afl was truly not victoria focused, the grand final would be played at the SCG, a far superior ground that provides no advantages whatsoever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back