Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd rather someone giving 100%, taking the game on, even if it results in some turnovers. That happens in the role he plays. He's not perfect, but he's much improved this year, and we're much better when he is playing.

there-is-no-difference-rerez.gif

My main gripe on Friday night is when he called for the ball and when it is passed to him, he has no idea what he wants to do with it.

Give this man the kudos for giving a shit and busting his arse all game.
He was BOG for mine, mopped up everything, created so much run and kicked beautifully.

This man is a huge reason why we won today. After what he went through last year he dusts himself off and improves even further.
These are the types of players you love.

He was BOG for mine, mopped up everything, created so much run and kicked beautifully.

This man is a huge reason why we won today. After what he went through last year he dusts himself off and improves even further.

He was awesome. Run, run, run and he’s hard at it….. big heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does 60 minutes of exceptional footy outweigh the previous 60 minutes of diabolical footy? Saturday was the total package of why he was overlooked last September (his time on Lohman) and why he’s popular on here (his late game running). Daniher aside there wasn’t a more up and down player out there. Steele BOG for mine.

Does 60 minutes of exceptional footy outweigh the previous 60 minutes of diabolical footy? Saturday was the total package of why he was overlooked last September (his time on Lohman) and why he’s popular on here (his late game running). Daniher aside there wasn’t a more up and down player out there. Steele BOG for mine.
Strongly disagree with you here Scodog.
I failed to find fault with his entire game.
I won’t even bring up Shultz first 3 quarters or season at the risk of death from the pitch fork club in here.
I’ve been critical of Noble before, and we need to remember yoh will get some small mistakes from some trying to create the play.
And for reference I believe Parker was on Lohman for most of the first half.

Strongly disagree with you here Scodog.
I failed to find fault with his entire game.
I won’t even bring up Shultz first 3 quarters or season at the risk of death from the pitch fork club in here.
I’ve been critical of Noble before, and we need to remember yoh will get some small mistakes from some trying to create the play.
And for reference I believe Parker was on Lohman for most of the first half.
Why would you bring up Schultz? For 90% of that match it was a low point of what’s been a good season. Watching live Noble was on Lohman for the first quarter goals and Parker moved over in the 2nd. I remember it because Noble trailed him in to both marking contests which Lohman goaled from and was maybe due a free kick on the lead up one.

Last edited:
Why would you bring up Schultz? For 90% of that match it was a low point of what’s been a good season. Watching live Noble was on Lohman for the first quarter goals and Parker moved over in the 2nd. I remember it because Noble trailed him in to both marking contests which Lohman goaled from and was maybe due a free kick on the lead up one.
I think good season is a big stretch for Shultz but anyway I was sure Parker played on Lohman first quarter.
I know he was for the skied ball Lohman marked.
I think Noble has had quite a good year to be honest, but we all see players differently and it’s never going to be the same 👍

I think good season is a big stretch for Shultz but anyway I was sure Parker played on Lohman first quarter.
I know he was for the skied ball Lohman marked.
I think Noble has had quite a good year to be honest, but we all see players differently and it’s never going to be the same 👍
If you can name another player with 20+ goals ranked elite in tackles, tackles I50 and pressure acts I’ll walk back my assessment of Schultz. He’s been down on 2022-23, but with a full season under his belt was on track for 30 goals.

I’m on the fence with Noble. I think his 2024 has been a touch softer than his 2023, but he hasn’t had the selection pressure which I think reflects in the teams dip. All round it’s been a solid year for him, but he fronts up week to week which is a bonus in a year that’s seen us cop injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch John Noble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back