Jonathan O'Rourke

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrified of a certain posters new username will be:

First Jedi Anderson
Second was O’Rouke Awakens

If we get Dylan Shiel I hope it’s not something like Shielbecca or something.

2 GWS rejects. 2 Star Wars theme. It’s not a good omen so far in a galaxy a long long time ago in a galaxy far far way...
We need to "Shiel the deal" first ;)

Petrified of a certain posters new username will be:

First Jedi Anderson
Second was O’Rouke Awakens

If we get Dylan Shiel I hope it’s not something like Shielbecca or something.

2 GWS rejects. 2 Star Wars theme. It’s not a good omen so far in a galaxy a long long time ago in a galaxy far far way...

Is a GC player close enough?
"May the force be with you"

Not at all unexpected, but still a little disappointed.

Thought he showed this year that he could play a big chunk of games without pinging his hammy. With that part ticked off, I was hoping he'd get one more year to show what he could do with nearly a full season of games behind him, and some renewed trust in his body. 21 games across 6 years is **** all continuity, and for the first time ever he finally got some this year (albeit mostly at BH).

Don't really understand why we gave him any senior games this year after this news. We'd have been better off giving those games to cousins. There is no way he was going to be able to prove himself after only 3 senior games this year, given his lack of continuity up till this point, and the fear he'd have been carrying of doing another hammy. I accept he didn't look anything special on the field, but I don't think we saw him play enough games with continuity behind him to know how much that was a combination of lack of development and lack of trust in his body. Anyway, not a loss based on his contributions so far, so nothing to get too upset about.

Pick 19 for a player who gave us 12 senior games. He had multiple hamstring issues at GWS before we traded for him, but I wouldn't necessarily say the trade was reckless or ill-advised, just the kind of failed gamble which even the best recruiters & list managers notch up occasionally.

All the best to JOR whever he plays next year.

Pick 19 for a player who gave us 12 senior games. He had multiple hamstring issues at GWS before we traded for him, but I wouldn't necessarily say the trade was reckless or ill-advised, just the kind of failed gamble which even the best recruiters & list managers notch up occasionally.

All the best to JOR whever he plays next year.

You gotta take the gambles to get ahead. If we look at two recent gambles, we have JOM and JOR. I don’t think you can look at any gamble
In isolation. JOM plays 150 high class games do we break even on our cumulative gambles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonathan O'Rourke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back