Jonathan O'Rourke

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't mind offering him a rookie spot - find out if he's got the hunger. Reckon he might have been playing it safe to avoid injury, and he's done well to avoid injury, but he's gotta put it all on the line if he's a hope of getting another AFL contract.

Have heard that we will let him walk to Carlton as a DFA in an under-the-table deal as a 'thank you' for helping get the JOM deal over the line.
Like we did with Sicily...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I wasn't really a believer, in fairness getting O'Meara made him seem redundant, I don't know what niche he would fill that we needed and if you don't need to be fast tracked you need to really show something and he didn't. Hope Carlton pick him up or someone like that.

Who ???

Vickery gone.

Doc and Whitey probably passed it now.

Kiwi, Willsmore and JOR next in line, no?
Then I was thinking Kiwi, Willsmore, Lovell, Whitecross, Duryea, Langford, TOB. With Vickery and Rioli retired (were we already 1 short also?) it would leave a lot of spots to fill

Then I was thinking Kiwi, Willsmore, Lovell, Whitecross, Duryea, Langford, TOB. With Vickery and Rioli retired (were we already 1 short also?) it would leave a lot of spots to fill

Langers and TO contracted for next year... I still have hope for Lovell... hope the Club does too..

Petrified of a certain posters new username will be:

First Jedi Anderson
Second was O’Rouke Awakens

If we get Dylan Shiel I hope it’s not something like Shielbecca or something.

2 GWS rejects. 2 Star Wars theme. It’s not a good omen so far in a galaxy a long long time ago in a galaxy far far way...

Petrified of a certain posters new username will be:

First Jedi Anderson
Second was O’Rouke Awakens

If we get Dylan Shiel I hope it’s not something like Shielbecca or something.

2 GWS rejects. 2 Star Wars theme. It’s not a good omen so far in a galaxy a long long time ago in a galaxy far far way...
Shielberight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonathan O'Rourke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back