Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

What happens with Clark

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fort out though, so it's really a net result in reality. We never wanted Ceglar lol, we just had no choice with Fort leaving and having literally no backup ruck if/when Stanley goes and injures himself again.

I wish we'd decided that we might need a backup ruckman at some stage in the past few years....

Everything you said, was stated by Edmund. Wells refuted asking for Pick 8 alone - as Edmund reported - and as a poster above pointed out, if we were going to accept Pick 22, why wasn't it part of a 3 way trade that sent it directly to us at the time?

Doesn't make any sense if that's the trade we want...and then Freo just holds onto it...

Source again?

It could easily be assumed (beause we are both doing a bit of that) that a 3 way swap may have been proposed and Geelong rejected it. I get what barrow you're trying to push, but it doesn't really stack up for me.

Jordan Clark is a Docker.

I've worked out where Fremantle went wrong with our trading strategy for Clark.
If we'd had a 30+ player to trade for him it would have gone through for the pick 69!

Quick,whats Danyle Pearce doing these days??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source again?

It could easily be assumed (beause we are both doing a bit of that) that a 3 way swap may have been proposed and Geelong rejected it. I get what barrow you're trying to push, but it doesn't really stack up for me.

That's your opinion, and I'm not going to get into it, but if that's what you're inferring, then why would Edmund have said we accepted 22?

Makes no sense. Leave it there though. Here's the Wells article re: Pick 8:

Screenshot of relevant part:

Screenshot_2021-10-13-18-52-34-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

Back