Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

What happens with Clark

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for us to announce Matty Scarlett joining Freo as Backline coach for 2022!

Genuinely lol'd at this one :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

'Okay Jordy, we're so excited for you to meet your new line coach...I believe you guys know each other - Matthew could you come over here please?'

*Jordan Clark leaves the room screaming and runs to a payphone asking Wells to take him back*

*Wells hangs up*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1259741

Freo posted Jordan Clarks highlights on their website 3 hours ago, pretty much proves it's all for theatrics

Thank YOU! I f*cking knew it!!

Will keep this as a reference point in future trade discussions, as that's proof of what I was saying all along - that it's all a choreographed sh*tshow to get people to watch their mindnumbingly terrible 'Trade Show.'

So pathetically transparent how BS all the rumours and innuendo are. Guarantee if they had more big names, this would have gone to through days ago.

View attachment 1259741

Freo posted Jordan Clarks highlights on their website 3 hours ago, pretty much proves it's all for theatrics

Doesn't necessarily mean that.

If you know you're trying to get a deal done for a player you'd make sure you have the social media content ready to go, rather than waiting for it to be confirmed and then playing catch-up.

Thank YOU! I f*cking knew it!!

Will keep this as a reference point in future trade discussions, as that's proof of what I was saying all along - that it's all a choreographed sh*tshow to get people to watch their mindnumbingly terrible 'Trade Show.'

So pathetically transparent how BS all the rumours and innuendo are. Guarantee if they had more big names, this would have gone to through days ago.
Nah pretty sure they'd have graphics and stories for most events pre-made ready for any eventuality. Just reveal it later.

Seen it happen with post-match write-ups on the Essendon website that were posted before the game was even played.

Nah pretty sure they'd have graphics and stories for most events pre-made ready for any eventuality. Just reveal it later.

Seen it happen with post-match write-ups on the Essendon website that were posted before the game was even played.

There's definitely a fair bit of evidence to suggest though that this was agreed upon days ago, as insiders at the time both said it was 22 and Future 3rd, and not 19. That's exactly what it ended up being, given the 4th we gave back was for show - as it won't get used given it will be likely more than Pick 60 (as it's our Future 4th not Hawthorn's).

Media always put their content up wayyy earlier then needed, then only make it public after the fact

I know for a fact that we photoshopped Clark into a Freo jumper in house last year expecting a trade.

We didn't use it and now this year we just got a photo, what a waste of photoshop time!!

There's definitely a fair bit of evidence to suggest though that this was agreed upon days ago, as insiders at the time both said it was 22 and Future 3rd, and not 19. That's exactly what it ended up being, given the 4th we gave back was for show - as it won't get used given it will be likely more than Pick 60 (as it's our Future 4th not Hawthorn's).
Its likely once you got Hawks F4 you probably said ah well we don't need ours now and just did the deal

Lore ....you are legendary.

My wifey even knows the coloured SS is Lore's pick order

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jordan Clark and F4 traded to Fremantle for #22 and F3 (Carl)

Back