Universal Love Jordan De Goey rising star nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore would be smart not to get it this year anyway. That way he can still get nominated next year and potentially win the awards and be like "how do you like them apples jordy".

Meanwhile jordy has no chance of winning this year and instead will just get a free trip to wherever it is hosted this year.

That's right. Our season has got to the point that I think Moore should tank his performances to save a nomination. So what.

Moore would be smart not to get it this year anyway. That way he can still get nominated next year and potentially win the awards and be like "how do you like them apples jordy".

Meanwhile jordy has no chance of winning this year and instead will just get a free trip to wherever it is hosted this year.

That's right. Our season has got to the point that I think Moore should tank his performances to save a nomination. So what.

You can get Nominated 1 year and in another as long as you don’t play 10 or More Games in a Season

:rolleyes:
Was good
First premiership Possum video?

Good on his 150 games

Ps swan is very funny
Love those B&W shows. Moore already showing captaincy skills by sticking up for The Berg.

Love those B&W shows. Moore already showing captaincy skills by sticking up for The Berg.

Yes Darcy does very well for such a young guy. Speaks quite well.
The Berger will also be an articulate young man, when he talks sounds measured.
And the Berger boy will be with us long term.

You can get Nominated 1 year and in another as long as you don’t play 10 or More Games in a Season

Correct
And anyway if you win or don't win the rising star, does it really matter?
It's nice but not essential (in my view which is worth 2 cents, rounded? Yep zero)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Jordan De Goey rising star nomination

Remove this Banner Ad

Back