Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Battle [UFA 2024] “Make me a Hawk”

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 8 for Josh Battle.....the world has gone ****en mad.

Scenes at the AFL commission handing out compo picks…
wizard of oz GIF

It just doesn't work that way.

Could north bring players in
Could gold coast
Crows have too much cap space, but can't find players to come to them
A. There's no law saying you have to bring in free agents.
B. Shit clubs can stop being shit clubs when they start being smart clubs. Players will go there then.

Too many clubs run by idiots addicted to Mama AFL's teat. The AFL loves having those clubs on the teat because allows its own useless campaigners to remain unaccountable, and stacks the power against the clubs that actually know what they're doing and want a fair dinkum competition that rewards excellence, as opposed to punishing it while propping up incompetence.

No wonder they didn't want Brendon Gale in the top job. He'd have done some good and ended several cushy executive do-nothing careers.

The top sporting league in the country, run by the Dill and Laughing Laura (ran Norf into the ground, clearly deserved a promotion), their closed sheltered workshop dumb**** management constantly bailed out by the best sport in the world, unquestioned by a sycophantic media without two brain cells to rub together to enable it to ask any of the right questions, or the guts to do so if they did.

My advice for Saints fans is to ignore this thread.
Last season, many a poster explained to us why we wouldn't be getting band 1 compo for Magoo.
There was some very good posts that went into great detail about why we wouldn't. I agreed, as it made sense to me.
While at the same time, I was checking the mock drafts looking to see who we'd pick up with our band 1 compo.

I think Duursma will be a great player for us in time. Who's looking likely Sainters with you brand spanking new pick 8?

And you'll push Essendon back a notch. lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My advice for Saints fans is to ignore this thread.
Last season, many a poster explained to us why we wouldn't be getting band 1 compo for Magoo.
There was some very good posts that went into great detail about why we wouldn't. I agreed, as it made sense to me.
While at the same time, I was checking the mock drafts looking to see who we'd pick up with our band 1 compo.

I think Duursma will be a great player for us in time. Who's looking likely Sainters with you brand spanking new pick 8?

And you'll push Essendon back a notch. lol.
yep nothing is surer than the fact that those nuffy trolls taunting no band 1,will be nowhere to be found if it is band 1

other fact is we get pick 8 or 21/22 whatever,both back a few spots with ashcroft/lombard,maybe 1 or 2 others affecting the pick if its band 2,so in a very even deep draft we get 7 8 24,or 7 21 24,the lesser scenario will have us spit and piss at the afl a bit,but in either scenario we are walking away with 3,maybe 4(splitting pick 8 possibility)very good players

we shall survive this

Same reason I assumed McKay would be band one.

North upped their offer to band one territory. (Like Saints)

Rumours/media started that we had a lesser deal offered to him. (Like rumours/media of Hawks having a lower offer.)

It might, it is just my assumption it will be band one when all said and done.
He’d already agreed to Hawthorn’s offer. Saints late offer was exactly that.

He’d already agreed to Hawthorn’s offer. Saints late offer was exactly that.

Worth keeping in mind in the post match wrap up Ralphy mentioned that only 2 Hawthorn players are on more than 750k. If this is the case then don't be surprised if the offer for Battle only gets them Band 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Josh Battle [UFA 2024] “Make me a Hawk”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back