Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

The level of cognitive dissonance on here is extraordin

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance going on here, I think.
Port players always come out before Showdowns and say things like 'We hate them' and posters here pour shit on them.'Thank God we don't do that' etc.
Then Rachele taunts Port fans and suddenly it's - "Oh it's just a joke'
You can't have it both ways.
And obviously the team didn't like it and told him so, and then he doubled down.
Laird comes out, and Smith comes out, and Tex comes out and Fog comes out and the coach comes out and Dawson comes out and they all say it wasn't on.
Perhaps there's a remote chance that he stuffed up, the team disciplined him and he accepted it.
Several topics I could expand on with your response but the main issue is the messaging of the leadership group and the AFC.

This weird 'prioritise others' sounds good in theory but if the decisions/standards of the group in charge are just being blindly followed, it can be dangerous. This club is unsuccessful for a reason.

Last year, Brisbane in 4th position after 13 rounds, Gunston and Rich drop themselves. This year, our leadership group waited until the last round to drop someone. After finishing 15th, a third year player, for not prioritising the team first philosophies not football performance related.

On motorola edge 30 pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

The level of cognitive dissonance on here is extraordin

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance going on here, I think.
Port players always come out before Showdowns and say things like 'We hate them' and posters here pour shit on them.'Thank God we don't do that' etc.
Then Rachele taunts Port fans and suddenly it's - "Oh it's just a joke'
You can't have it both ways.
And obviously the team didn't like it and told him so, and then he doubled down.
Laird comes out, and Smith comes out, and Tex comes out and Fog comes out and the coach comes out and Dawson comes out and they all say it wasn't on.
Perhaps there's a remote chance that he stuffed up, the team disciplined him and he accepted it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back