• Carlton

Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok sure sure. Would you be as defensive if I said it was Collingwood?

Nope but I’d still think you were talking shit. I probably just wouldn’t say anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps. But they thought/think they would have better leverage.
Maybe they should have just backed their list manager in to get fair value for him in the first place. Crows managed to get two firsts for an uncontracted Lever.

I've heard he told his management he wasn't impressed when dealing with Richmond and not Richmond going off him.
Don’t get me wrong, he would be a good addition to our VFL side but I’m not quite sure he’d get a game with the premiers. The thought of playing in front of 100,000 consistently next season has probably scared him off a bit too.

He should find a smaller more irrelevant club that didn’t play finals if he’s lacking ambition and balls.

Don’t get me wrong, he would be a good addition to our VFL side but I’m not quite sure he’d get a game with the premiers. The thought of playing in front of 100,000 consistently next season has probably scared him off a bit too.

He should find a smaller more irrelevant club that didn’t play finals if he’s lacking ambition and balls.
Wow now I know why some other teams supporters with amused by some dogs posters in here, that actually was a pathetic write, thanks for the laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow now I know why some other teams supporters with amused by some dogs posters in here, that actually was a pathetic write, thanks for the laugh.
That would be the only plausible explanation to knock back the biggest sporting club in the land. He must genuinely be afraid of representing the premiers. It just adds more pressure on him to perform and maybe he doesn’t want that. I personally don’t begrudge him for it.

That would be the only plausible explanation to knock back the biggest sporting club in the land. He must genuinely be afraid of representing the premiers. It just adds more pressure on him to perform and maybe he doesn’t want that. I personally don’t begrudge him for it.
I don't begrudge you for acting like a tool. No finals win for years and now you acting like an arse, well done on that.

I don't begrudge you for acting like a tool. No finals win for years and now you acting like an arse, well done on that.
Not sure why you’re abusing me. You engaged me and I thought we could have a civil conversation about Josh and where he’ll end up. Sorry for discussing the topic at hand. Bloody hell.

Are we going to go through all teams trade busts? think Brisbane along with say Adelaide have had the most young players want to leave.

Lol, in recent history has any team other than yours had their current captain desert them? And yeah, you guys have had no good players leave. Ryan Griffen, Jarrod Harbrow, Callan Ward, Jake Stringer, Shaun Higgins.

Lol, in recent history has any team other than yours had their current captain desert them? And yeah, you guys have had no good players leave. Ryan Griffen, Jarrod Harbrow, Callan Ward, Jake Stringer, Shaun Higgins.
Don’t forget Nathan Brown

Considering he has been linked to Richmond last 6 months and he is a brisbane player thats hardly suprising
But a collingwood supporter with most post is interesting
Wow didn’t think I’d posted in here that much but there you go. To be fair, the pies have been linked with Schache for pretty much as long as Richmond.

Not sure why you’re abusing me. You engaged me and I thought we could have a civil conversation about Josh and where he’ll end up. Sorry for discussing the topic at hand. Bloody hell.
It's not abusing, it's me responding to the our clubs high and mighty comment I referenced too.

Are you high? Griffin all though captain was not a young up and coming talent, Harbrow and Ward were because of money from the new franchise's and most clubs lost when they entered.
Higgins and Stringer we did and are pushing out. I didn't say my club didn't have player's leave. I was saying that Brisbane have the young talented ones leave for allegedly homesickness more then others, that's not crap it me fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Josh Schache [traded to Bulldogs]

Back