• Carlton

Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club linked to Schache has come out and said they're not interested. Since we are expected to take at face value every statement from the Brisbane Lions we can only do the same for the other clubs.

When they say they're not interested. They're not interested.

So......what's the problem? If you're not interested, why do you care what he does?

Schache said he was happy to stay, and Brisbane are happy to keep him. And you are happy to not get him. So everyone's happy.

Sounds like Richmonds offer was Miles + 2018 3rd rounder :eek:

No chance Brisbane will take that tomorrow

Will they ? Nah couldnt possibly

If we're paying overs like that, I'd hope Brisbane are going to cover a large chunk of his salary.

Oh, so Schache didn’t drive home with all his possessions the week before his NEAFL Grand Final? And he didn’t break down in tears?

So much Brisbane bias.

I’m just stating facts bro

Nobody wants him... but I must be making this all up, right!

even LOLNORF don't want him so that's saying something

For a player that seemingly every opposition supporter bags and says he isn't worth it this thread certainly generates a decent amount of traffic.

No one is forcing a club to take him, she'll be sweet, I for one would be rapt if Josh was to stay with us. He's a young guy finding his way in life, some mature later than others, I'm confident he will end up a very good player I just hope it is with us.

yes all AFL clubs are forcing you to take him back and they will sit and wait and see how long he enjoys the NEAFL again

Seems Richmond want him on the cheap though, so the post was half correct (unless you agree Richmond didnt try hard enough)
I think we're still in the hunt. But yes, I'll be disappointed in Richo if we miss out through low balling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone wants to simultaneously shit-can him and yet will fap furiously if they land him on the cheap.

He stays IMO.

That's pretty much true of everyone though.

It's a matter of value and being on the better side of the risk/reward balance, and with this kid, there seems to be plenty of potential risk, so finding that balance (let along getting on the right side of it) is always going to bring about some wide ranging views, so it's a bit more obvious than usual, but it's the same for almost everyone who gets traded.

Seems Richmond want him on the cheap though, so the post was half correct (unless you agree Richmond didnt try hard enough)

Not sure if Richmond don't want him any more, or if they've realised he's a risky prospect and that dropped what they were willing to offer considerably (quite likely to the point where they recognise no deal is possible so moved on).

Yeah. Not at the price Brisbane were asking.
Wrong! No mention of price asked being too high. I'm sure had Brisbane been asking for a first rounder or some such it would have been shared for laughes, just like the Zorko request was.

Clubs have flat out denied interest without any qualifiers you are trying to put in their mouth.

If he comes to Richmond he is automatically a 30% better player, Playing for the premiers and wearing the jumper that's got the aura about it improves him instantly
The home jumper or away jumper you won the premiership in? Question for another thread maybe but does the canary yellow with the black stripe now become your default away jumper for all eternity? Gotta be almost as revered as the traditional jumper now?

Is he on a 3 year 380k contract?

So $1.14 million over 3 years?

I expect the trade to go through, but it's going to be a bit of a wait before we can call it a good or a bad deal.

The home jumper or away jumper you won the premiership in? Question for another thread maybe but does the canary yellow with the black stripe now become your default away jumper for all eternity? Gotta be almost as revered as the traditional jumper now?
Its not the Jumper mate its what the jumper represents , The soul of Tigerland
What it represents and the 95,000 supporters at the MCG thats screaming in support for you

People walk through walls with that adrenalin

Its not the Jumper mate its what the jumper represents , The soul of Tigerland
What it represents and the 95,000 supporters at the MCG thats screaming in support for you

People walk through walls with that adrenalin
If last year is any guide, the feeling doesn't go away for a long, long time :)

It's a weird situation. One day left and he hasn't even nominated a club. That's normally done fairly early and all the argy bargy is about which picks and players the host club wants.
I believe this was agreed upon not to nominate a club, Probably brisbane plan to get a better price/pick from the prospective club
If Josh had nominated a club then the other clubs would have stayed away until or if the trade fell through

They didnt expect there to be no interest, Still get the feeling it could still be done at the last hour but will probably only be with Richmond as other clubs have not really done much with him (interview,Medical etc) Richmond would be the only club that still might have an interest

Been handled badly imo, If he never got re contracted and was left to the market i believe it would have ended in better circumstances

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Josh Schache [traded to Bulldogs]

Back