• Carlton

Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh so true. Here they are. Our saviours.

DavidNobleWeb17Review.jpg
Love that pic! Check out the fixed grin and clenched teeth of Fagan. I think they took the pic just after he found out Schache wagged the NEAFL GF.

Oh, I've heard the rumours, but it's hard to tell which are valid, or not.

but there clearly is *something* going on.

Mate - you gotta get on the inside for this stuff ! I tell ya some serious sh1t is going on !! PM me, I’ll share it with you ;)

If that’s true and no attempt was even made to negotiate, then it seems young Josh has been fooled in to thinking the Lions were actually prepared to consider trade offers.

Are you now saying we are trying to hang on to him in spite of all his “issues” ?!?! Get outta here !!!

I would love to see Schache at the pies tomorrow. Given Schache's clear issues pick 38 should be enough for us to take the chance. Still probably overs but sometimes you have to pay a bit over.

Way overs mate !
I can’t believe you are even offering anything at all.. something big going to break tomorrow, can’t tell you yet !

Love that pic! Check out the fixed grin and clenched teeth of Fagan. I think they took the pic just after he found out Schache wagged the NEAFL GF.

Nah that’s after the cat stomping one.

I think it was Richmond , We offered #15+ Miles 2 months ago and it was rejected

Now its 2018 2nd rounder + Miles but we dont submit that until 1.30pm tomorrow afternoon

2018 2nd rounder ?????
Start the car !!!! This guy is out of his mind, take it run before anything changes !!

I Remember a few months ago the brisbane supporters were saying 2 top 10 picks , Some even mentioned a top 5 or GTFO

it will be very very bad day for the Lions tomorrow if a deal gets done , There will be alot of extremely dissapointed lions supporters here

But i can Guarantee you 1 thing , All of Schache mental issue's will be revealed by lions supporters if he gets traded

I Remember a few months ago the brisbane supporters were saying 2 top 10 picks , Some even mentioned a top 5 or GTFO

it will be very very bad day for the Lions tomorrow if a deal gets done , There will be alot of extremely dissapointed lions supporters here

But i can Guarantee you 1 thing , All of Schache mental issue's will be revealed by lions supporters if he gets traded

I told your mate earlier today that he was basically rewriting the same rubbish post on every page.

You’re doing the same thing.

I swear you have a timer set up to post a mild iterations of this same post every 12 hours or so.

I told your mate earlier today that he was basically rewriting the same rubbish post on every page.

You’re doing the same thing.

Why do you discriminate !!!

Roylion has been posting , Quoting from noble the last 3 weeks
just about everybody has posted a version of the same story over and over as you have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate - you gotta get on the inside for this stuff ! I tell ya some serious sh1t is going on !! PM me, I’ll share it with you ;)

I don't actually care about the details, gossip like that doesn't do anything for me.

I also don't have any reason to trust that you have a reliable insight into what is actually happening.

I don't actually care about the details, gossip like that doesn't do anything for me.

I also don't have any reason to trust that you have a reliable insight into what is actually happening.

Cmon mate !! You are visiting this thread and posting like crazy (gossiping) about “something very wrong”, I tell you I can give you inside word and you get all high and mighty on me ?!?! What the heck ?! ;)

Why do you discriminate !!!

Roylion has been posting , Quoting from noble the last 3 weeks
just about everybody has posted a version of the same story over and over as you have

Next I’ll find the longest Roylion post and keep repeating it when you people go round and round.

It will be lovely to watch all the rage :)) obviously Roylion gets your blood boiling in his own unique way ;)

Fages was pulling that face back when he was winning premierships with the Hawks. Reckon he's stoked with the list he's got at the Lions, would much rather be them than Carlton at this point.

Watching the change in 'trade' suggestions on here over time ... if the trade period didn't end today they look like people would soon be opting for Brisbane tossing a pick in so another club could take him off our hands as a favour to the Lions!

Watching the change in 'trade' suggestions on here over time ... if the trade period didn't end today they look like people would soon be opting for Brisbane tossing a pick in so another club could take him off our hands as a favour to the Lions!

Haha I am hoping for no trade today and Schache to play for us next season. So much gold to bump on this thread ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Josh Schache [traded to Bulldogs]

Back